L2 Codename - Simple Cp Hp And Mp Auto-Clicker

Maniek1

I want to present simple CP, HP and MP clicker. I created L2 Codename for my own needs some time ago, since i'm not using it too often i rebuild it and decided to share. You just need to set buttons for potions, show program your CP bar then press START and you ready to go  ;)

b399c3c1121bef7amed.jpg

763e4b6276428d9amed.jpg

Site of L2 codename:

http://L2Codename.ugu.pl

free hosting

##################### Update 15-03-2013

*Quick healing potion are now available

*Customizable timers for potions

Download :

http://l2codename.ugu.pl/L2Codename%200.3.zip

##################### Update 22-03-2013

*Start/Stop and "Get color" with customizable buttons

Download :

http://l2codename.ugu.pl/L2Codename0.32.zip

My List To Do:

Customizable timers for potions

Info about update - like red dot in the corner

Ability to use potions at any bar - TopTop222

Add Quick Healing potions -  zenernom

Start/Get color with customizable buttons - mainpmf

• 2 weeks later...

nice to see some interest ;)

TopTop222, using two other bars is quite easy to do. As for now i'm a bit busy at college and my other program but i think that tommorow i will find some time to work on the L2 Codename.

My List To Do:

if you got any other ideas i will gladly read them ;)

My graphics card broke, so i could't do any work for 2 days.

UgliBiBagli this program use color detection so using potion up to some set in % level is a bit hard, but remember that program fill you cp/hp/mp up to point where you checked color (Ctrl+F2), so don't take color from end of cp bar, but use Ctrl+F2 in point where you want program to stop using pots.

My List To Do:

##################### Update 15-03-2013

*Quick healing potion are now available

*Customizable timers for potions

Download :

http://l2codename.ugu.pl/L2Codename%200.3.zip

My List To Do:

Decent simple little clicker, works well and clean.

To the Author:

You should obfuscate, or protect, your code better. At the present time it's 100% unprotected. While obfuscating will not fully protect your code, it will rename most variables/classes/functions/methods/objects to basic names "button1" "bool 1" etc, making it harder for people to follow.

I did notice, you don't already rename elements in, at least in this project, projects to related names. IE "button1" I would name something like button_Start. You should.

Try to stay away from timers, use threads. Also it's not necessary to stop/start the timer/threads when the potion (click) isn't needed, Simply don't send the SendKeys().

You don't need, and imo it looks more messy, to use 'this.' in most of your calls. IE this.label7.txt, if you are calling it from the owner itself. It just makes more code/text..

this.button1.Text = "STOP";
                if (!this.timer1.Enabled)
                {
                    this.timer1.Start();
                }
                string str2 = "";
                if (this.label7.Text != "off")
                {
                    str2 = str2 + this.label7.Text + " ";
                }

(You are using more memory and resources to store this data than is needed, because labels and controls include other things like graphics for the forms, settings, etc)

instead of using labels to store all your variables for ON/OFF keys, and pixel locations(this is very bad practice). Make normal Form1 or global variables to store all that info, like:

label7:
private string cp_50_hotkey;
label12:
private int x_postion = 0;

or even..

private Point cp_bar_point; , then you would save some conversions and/or casting in later code...

Then you can use invokes/callbacks and getters and setters to manipulate the data.

I was curious to see how you went about the pixel location, detection, and updating function.. But yeah.. Not a bad little quickie clicker.

To the Author:

You should obfuscate, or protect, your code better. At the present time it's 100% unprotected. While obfuscating will not fully protect your code, it will rename most variables/classes/functions/methods/objects to basic names "button1" "bool 1" etc, making it harder for people to follow.

I did notice, you don't already rename elements in, at least in this project, projects to related names. IE "button1" I would name something like button_Start. You should.

This is my first "published" program and i admit i don't know much about protecting code. I just spend few minutes reading and i update L2 Codename with some security.

Try to stay away from timers, use threads. Also it's not necessary to stop/start the timer/threads when the potion (click) isn't needed, Simply don't send the SendKeys().

It's one way to do it ;)

You don't need, and imo it looks more messy, to use 'this.' in most of your calls. IE this.label7.txt, if you are calling it from the owner itself. It just makes more code/text..

in orginal code there isn't any "this", for sure not used like this.

(You are using more memory and resources to store this data than is needed, because labels and controls include other things like graphics for the forms, settings, etc)

instead of using labels to store all your variables for ON/OFF keys, and pixel locations(this is very bad practice). Make normal Form1 or global variables to store all that info, like:

At start i get some errors and printing info in labels was helpfull, later on i keep writing L2 Codename this way. It's not some big project so it did't bother me. If there will be interest and project will grow i will probably rewrite code.

Thanks for your opinion ;)

Allow in the settings for us to change the CTRL+F1/F2 keys to whatever bindings we want because sometimes I find myself wanting to do force attack and when I press those keys I end up disabling the program, it's quite inconvenient.

My List To Do:

Start/Get color with customizable buttons - mainpmf

mc2100

Like i wrote earlier, Press Ctrl+F2 not at end of CP bar but at point where you want program to stop using cp Pots

Next update will probably come out tommorow ;)