[moded L2J - H5] L2Silver 25x- return of the silverians

Mr Tanka

I don't talk before to play.. i really tried it and is full of bugs.. i have big team which search for an server.. momentanly we stoped at  http://linewfr.com

other are newbie servers... staff of linewfr made a good job.

Ofc u stoped there u are gm :D omg u are sooo epic fail.. nice lagg u have btw in server.. everyone QQ Epic fail and u say its the best server HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can someone stop AdZOne ?

Please ..?

I have an acc  on wfr for god's sake. Our clan is not 50 ppl but we have 2 cp and guess what ?!?

We also waited  that wfr solves lag problem and we would have tried it first.

But after this aggressive behavior and unfair advertising + that now in my mind you ddos other servers = ruin players (yes player not only admins) mood.

You just made wrf lose 20 ppl.

GG HF BB _)_

Can someone stop AdZOne ?

Please ..?

I have an acc  on wfr for god's sake. Our clan is not 50 ppl but we have 2 cp and guess what ?!?

We also waited  that wfr solves lag problem and we would have tried it first.

But after this aggressive behavior and unfair advertising + that now in my mind you ddos other servers = ruin players (yes player not only admins) mood.

and btw i agree with u, prolly only bcs adzone and his wrong advertise i will leave the support i did to wfr

You just made wrf lose 20 ppl.

GG HF BB _)_

when the mods will log he will het ban prolly and his flame will be deleted, dont worry i already reported him today 3 times