hellbound High Five [retail modded L2J] H5 War For Redemption x15

cheatax21

l2 war of redemption is l2 tides of blood

2 very good website but newbie start fail hard with 20 online

Hello Fluido, first of all, you missread the project's name, its War for Redemption not of, (mb it gave u one more reason to connect the two projects).

I d like to inform you, that u were mistaken, but no offence taken/ no offence meant from my side as well.

We are aware that many people are trying to connect new to old servers, but there is no connection to tides of blood, nor to any other l2project so far. And of course, we dont expect 20 people online lol :D There will be premium advertisment from administrator etc. Thanks for your statement, although false it gave me a chance to clarify that there isnt any connection to any other l2project. Have fun, and hope you will try our project to notice the difference.

- Max Subclasses: 3

- Max 1st Subclass Level: 85

Reason why not all 3 of them 85 lvl ?

Hello nuodemingas, you are right its for all subclasses, its fixed already in features by the admin, i just forgot to edit it here as well :)

[17:44:13] vasilis avoukatos: hello

[17:44:18] Me: Hi

[17:44:40] vasilis avoukatos: you are member of mxc?

[17:45:19] Me: y

[17:45:44] vasilis avoukatos: would you be so kind making one review for me in one topic?

[17:45:55] Me: okay where

[17:55:27] vasilis avoukatos: thank you )))

[17:55:32] vasilis avoukatos: sec http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=263801.0 here if you can

[17:56:20] Me: done

Stalone strikes again with a new fail project :D