hellbound High Five [retail modded L2J] H5 War For Redemption x15

cheatax21

right now doesn't matter who is the owner. It's look like nice project and a serious one. There is none other server where to play ;)

Dude Stalone don't made server for fun :) him make it for money and they stay not more from 1 month don't lost your time u know be cause i`m true with this think :)

- 1 him never don't be have good dev team and even will be hacked

- 2 servers dont be stay long time be cause donates comes fast him cant reject them and server going fail

- 3 him dont care about player , him care only for them money

- 4 him even invite someone donator to pay for machine and after this give free items never dont give money from yourself to care about server like him made with astaroth  :) its 100 % true be cause i have conversation with man where is pay 70 % for server and etc like him will play in server and will got reward

- 5 after 1 month if this server its alive i will delete my user from mcx !!!!!!!!!!!

Dude Stalone don't made server for fun :) him make it for money and they stay not more from 1 month don't lost your time u know be cause i`m true with this think :)

- 1 him never don't be have good dev team and even will be hacked

- 2 servers dont be stay long time be cause donates comes fast him cant reject them and server going fail

- 3 him dont care about player , him care only for them money

- 4 him even invite someone donator to pay for machine and after this give free items never dont give money from yourself to care about server like him made with astaroth  :) its 100 % true be cause i have conversation with man where is pay 70 % for server and etc like him will play in server and will got reward

- 5 after 1 month if this server its alive i will delete my user from mcx !!!!!!!!!!!

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=264062.0 here u got new stalone server, not here ;)

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=264062.0 here u got new stalone server, not here ;)

I have seen many idiots but you are something different.

Keep trolling yourself alone.

cool feautures! gonna try for sure..

btw..

can you make pt xp x2 since its x12 serv? i think its good idea if you are a pt of 2ppls and getting more xp

and easier to find pt xp if you are support class

looks like

cool feautures! gonna try for sure..

btw..

can you make pt xp x2 since its x12 serv? i think its good idea if you are a pt of 2ppls and getting more xp

and easier to find pt xp if you are support class

good idea imo ;)

http://linewfr.com/forum/index.php

GO the forum, make account and wait for info about exact time for beta ;)

btw 4 days to beta ;)

zion i heard will test beta too, also many people from l2age i play atm will come there

zion i heard will test beta too, also many people from l2age i play atm will come there

who is zion ;p ? should i know him ;s ? btw nice to heard that the ppl from age will came here, already got bored there ?

who is zion ;p ? should i know him ;s ? btw nice to heard that the ppl from age will came here, already got bored there ?

zion is a big clan i think, well mostly bored but some of our cp and many other too get ban for suck reasons and mostly from there i hear leaving, also server have much overenchanted items most likely by donation so no reason to stay there..

@Doom31, Im really sorry but ... i ll tell it once more, we are not stalone... mojzesz gave u a link saying something interesting..

Time wasted for writing this... dont mind it, its for you.. Cause i really think you are in-love with that guy.. (try marry him then .gotolove to find him easier lol)

Guys Join our Forum Community everyone!!!

Stay Tuned for the Beta is only 4 days away...!!!

Exact time will be announced Today!!

@Doom31, Im really sorry but ... i ll tell it once more, we are not stalone... mojzesz gave u a link saying something interesting..

Time wasted for writing this... dont mind it, its for you.. Cause i really think you are in-love with that guy.. (try marry him then .gotolove to find him easier lol)

rofl hahah