hellbound High Five [retail modded L2J] H5 War For Redemption x15

cheatax21

229 Posts in 36 Topics by 100 Members

after 4 days, and there is not even beta opened yet ;p so u can realise by urself how many will be after beta run, and after grand opening ;)

cool feautures! gonna try for sure..

btw..

can you make pt xp x2 since its x12 serv? i think its good idea if you are a pt of 2ppls and getting more xp

and easier to find pt xp if you are support class

My apologies for late respond, didnt notice your reply otinane.

Party exp is x2 already!! Stay tuned @ our forum !!!

Full WFR Features

i think the next top low-mid rate is going to be MMOplay to be honest, actually no...i am sure about it

lal, x4 high five no thx, with 8 gm staff? what they open restaurant :D and too many customs i need read 1 month to play this server you say, thats why all customized servers fail so hard everytime

basically they are not gm's, it's a team everyone does his job separately this shows an organised team and faster solutions on every section you got problem. well it's a high five low rate with advanced features and not customs which gives you a better gameplay and not a non balanced gameplay this is a big difference between these, also it shows their developing skills and what they can do

basically they are not gm's, it's a team everyone does his job separately this shows an organised team and faster solutions on every section you got problem. well it's a high five low rate with advanced features and not customs which gives you a better gameplay and not a non balanced gameplay this is a big difference between these, also it shows their developing skills and what they can do

rumors say last servers advertise since 3 months and not open failed hard within 1 week, i am sure same will happen there:D

MMOplay never opened official and never failed, so it's just rumors as  you said

i am sure you are gm there and u make all that posts in other people topic :D but anyway everyone can have opinion i just dont like customized servers