[L2OFF] L2Nostalgia low/mid rate

joljol

There are C5 download links on forum, but still if your internet is somehow limited and you can't download it, I think that it is possible to play it trough Interlude client, because one guy actually succeeded in doing it. However you will still have to download server system file which for the beta was almost 300 MB , but I'm not sure how it's going to be for the live edition. Still, my recommendation would be to download C5 by any means, because you don't want some bug popping in your face when you 're least expecting it.

On topic, Dradden said that we can expect ETA today :)

There are C5 download links on forum, but still if your internet is somehow limited and you can't download it, I think that it is possible to play it trough Interlude client, because one guy actually succeeded in doing it. However you will still have to download server system file which for the beta was almost 300 MB , but I'm not sure how it's going to be for the live edition. Still, my recommendation would be to download C5 by any means, because you don't want some bug popping in your face when you 're least expecting it.

On topic, Dradden said that we can expect ETA today :)

You need to download C5 which you can use our fileserver or our torrent tracker which will be much faster. Interlude will not work once we activate our protection. I have announced our live date!  >>> http://l2nostalgia.com/forumpvp/news-and-announcements/live-date!/

Is it a secret or something? Why people have to join irc just to get a date ?

For fun, the irc channel is about 70 people right now...fun :) I will make the official forum announcement later today.