interlude [L2J]===L2MultiPlayer PvP x300 | Unique Features | Hard Balance | Best Quality

Slab

• 2 weeks later...

oh my god, guys are so inteligent, its my own pack not download project or buying from any noob?if u dont check this time server, how u can know what is there? yes im copy features because is same files and alot of it is there again. I dont edit config newbies, im in real life programmer and its my hobby, no1 from this forum dont need join my project. It posted here because i need wake up position website in google.pl and have in dick ur max 50ppl from this froum where ever kid cry:)

is the same sh1t, when i make new account and post new name server and u join and u will play and cry "yes i like it". But if u see guy who take ever time more experience with server and u start flame him "wow dude why u open again u fail". Try to mix some things in ur head about ppl and some hard work. I can give  u 99% that no1 from u read this features, u just start critic like stupid kid lmao.

If you are a real live progamator why dont you code l2off files??

and another thing if you are a good progamator than you are a bad player,this way server will be 100% unbalanced and i can bet with anyone