[Exploits] Various by GrisoM

GrisoM

When u tell the dupe exploit??I really dont think there is one but ill wait more...

tomorrow i will say a few more xploits and tricks and may be MAY BE add the dupe adena.. 1 i wanna finish Xploit some servers (after this even if i put 500 post limit a lot of servers will fix it and i want to xploit the lasts..) i alredy have the pics and the post righted in word just need to put all toghether and press post

tomorrow i will say a few more xploits and tricks and may be MAY BE add the dupe adena.. 1 i wanna finish Xploit some servers (after this even if i put 500 post limit a lot of servers will fix it and i want to xploit the lasts..) i alredy have the pics and the post righted in word just need to put all toghether and press post

Either way if you post with 500 or more post.

It will eventually get out just from 1 donator telling his friend.

Also the bug will probably only work on L2J servers and they take about 3 months to fix stuff lol

And if you did I would say 200 - 300 post until we find out if it actually works.

Either way if you post with 500 or more post.

It will eventually get out just from 1 donator telling his friend.

Also the bug will probably only work on L2J servers and they take about 3 months to fix stuff lol

And if you did I would say 200 - 300 post until we find out if it actually works.

1 i know that 1 donator tell friend and etc etc

2 i dont know how much time they will need (i rly dont care)

3 yes it work on almost all l2 java i play just a few (i dont know how)that have it alredy fixed

the number i put it was just for saying, that it dosnt matter they will fix this thing .....

your dupe one is that for kameal or interlude?

i try it only in interlude servers, but i guess that also may work in hell bound or ct1

rly dunno go try and tell me (i dont see why this shouldt work)

i try it only in interlude servers, but i guess that also may work in hell bound or ct1

This is the hidden content, please

Is there dupe for other items too or just adena?

Please edit your 1st post and add all the shares in it so it would be easier for everyone to check the exploits.

It should work pretty much ever server. I've tried it a long time ago and worked like a charm.