interlude [L2J] Project X Interlude PvP Server Opened 27.01.2013

AkaDumanisT

i wanna know too, but for some to have vote coins is something cool :D

and for this person, bilekburak, i never intended a comment to u, dunno why u come and troll my comments, which are 100% and not absurd like yours, u must be one of those 12312312 gms  of the server or an a$$l1ck3r, that's what i see after i read all of your posts.. anyway, this server is just a joke, download a pack, unpack and host it and voila, l2 project x.. ballance is a foreign word here, unless the server was made just for necros + hawkeye's .. good luck kids..

Im Not A GM Im Just A Player And Im Telling My Ideas. Also You Dont Have To Play Here.

quoting from this guy's description from the mxc profile " No ressist = ballance " = he is a mage and he likes that on this server mages are op.. now i know the reason u asslick it that much... kkthnxbye

quoting from this guy's description from the mxc profile " No ressist = ballance " = he is a mage and he likes that on this server mages are op.. now i know the reason u asslick it that much... kkthnxbye

Im Mage Right But Server Is Balanced LOL. Archers Are Hitting Average 2k - 2.5k. There Are Archers Hit 2k And 3k Too .

is good server, but every day, every time changes.. today admin make scheme buffer, and now it back to old buffer and etc.. one time u can enchant skills without bogs, next day u need bogs lol...

Server is fail. You have to open l2tower for 4 hours then become full +16 and then leave afk your char for 2 weeks to get vote reward so that you can pvp.

Consider adding stuff bought from vote reward to be farmable.

Server is fail. You have to open l2tower for 4 hours then become full +16 and then leave afk your char for 2 weeks to get vote reward so that you can pvp.

Consider adding stuff bought from vote reward to be farmable.