interlude [L2OFF] L2Fantastic is going to relaunch!

TLV

[5:28:54 AM] kOzA: Remaining Time: 79 Hours 31 Minutes 30 Seconts,Notice that: This attack can't be stoped.

[5:29:10 AM] kOzA: like ?

[5:29:23 AM] kOzA: DDoS AttackAttack Slot 1 Attack Slot 2 Attack Slot 3 Attack Slot 4 Attack Slot 5

I don't think so.

lol these guys are really stupid. it was a nwatch bug.

@kosa can u quit it please since im obviously not outlaw

I got nothing to do with your relation between them and if its that bad please go fight outside on the street.

lol these guys are really stupid. it was a nwatch bug.

@kosa can u quit it please since im obviously not outlaw

I got nothing to do with your relation between them and if its that bad please go fight outside on the street.

diden't like the red part.

proof that is not outlow server and i will leave it.

Phone message :

I made koza lose 300 euro now he is mad cuz he lost money , and I made money some time back, the retard Albanian now thinks that every Il server that opens is mine hahahahaha lol albanian retarded logic.

Bottom line is that I'm not the owner or gm or staffer of this server and you just bully the owners.

I'm present on the forums just cuz I wanted to play the server, right now I don't care anymore,going back to retail [yo koza I'm also the owner l2 eu core ddos that also man haha ]

Plus that chaos guy is just another random brain dead Albanian so I won't pay any attention to him.

Yo koza suck my dick man -300 eu GG WP bb loser

W8'ing for core eu to get ddosed by koza hahaahahhahha

Bb losers

Mager soon jail irl bb

Phone message :

I made koza lose 300 euro now he is mad cuz he lost money , and I made money some time back, the retard Albanian now thinks that every Il server that opens is mine hahahahaha lol albanian retarded logic.

Bottom line is that I'm not the owner or gm or staffer of this server and you just bully the owners.

I'm present on the forums just cuz I wanted to play the server, right now I don't care anymore,going back to retail [yo koza I'm also the owner l2 eu core ddos that also man haha ]

Plus that chaos guy is just another random brain dead Albanian so I won't pay any attention to him.

Yo koza suck my dick man -300 eu GG WP bb loser

W8'ing for core eu to get ddosed by koza hahaahahhahha

Bb losers

Mager soon jail irl bb

Son,i;ve take the money after 13 Day's .. So Just Q.q Fail tard romanian ,you will never succes an server scammer ;)

Also as you can see what i do here,i will do same in your brain,so talk  more Tardo..

Cya.Looser ;)

Some kids 15-16 Year's old Hacked your server AHAHAHAH looser.

Who gives a shit about l2 these days except brain dead albanians :d

Suck my dick

neah better albanian,and to take money from idiots like you.

Try to come in my place,retarded ;) you have open 1-2 servers with some ppl online w/o to get money Just doing corruptions,and waiting food from your father.

What about me ? I'am leaving alone froma round 4 Year's.i've got Mercedes Bence E200 Compressor 2006,My home,and some goods In my bank account ;)

Keep playing with the balls of your father kiddo.

Hv

Koza and delasoul you can continue your fight via pm and dont spam on the topic that was my 1st warning.

oh hard guy :D