high five [L2J]L2Aurora

MiDnEx

Nice job dude everything its good,but sometime you must announce the BETA date,because you delay it very much.

I like your server and I not rush,but its not possible to make so much time for BETA only,open BETA,let people play,and do your job about grand opening without spamming by players about beta.

You guess in the end of February beta will be ready,and we are in the end of march and nobody knows any guess date or something.M8,with that delays people is boring.

Friendly.

I'm am already thinking that this project will be finalized on July/August but because of the season the server will probably get started on September . Assuming ofc that there wont be given any ETA until the end of March /middle April . Personally I'm fine with it , since it's something unique and with a lot of hard work on it . Don't you guys agree with me?

I'm am already thinking that this project will be finalized on July/August but because of the season the server will probably get started on September . Assuming ofc that there wont be given any ETA until the end of March /middle April . Personally I'm fine with it , since it's something unique and with a lot of hard work on it . Don't you guys agree with me?

no

Relax,We tell they delay it no they f*ck it!

Personally,Don't rush.The time will come :)

That's the thing with modified servers. They usually takes a lot of time to be prepared. Even the admin couldn't know, that he will need all this time.

MiDnEx, it's a pain in the ass, isn't it? :P

No its not a pain in the ass.

I never try or tried  to rush, i just enjoy when i see that my work works :)

No its not a pain in the ass.

I never try or tried  to rush, i just enjoy when i see that my work works :)

Nobody rush here :D

When you keep the community informed about your work step by step my personal opinion is no reason for rush.

He delay it guys okay but the 90% of all servers had delay them opening or beta date,In our days is something normal.

And they never promise any date,they just guess,other thing is guess,and other promise.

So keep going,i guess you make the last touches in the "Hard things" so, when you'll finish them,we will be more close in beta.

and all of them succeed

I dont know if your post was irony or something.

But i can tell you the 80 % of servers who didnt delay the Beta date or grand opening date,players join to them and find more than 10 bugs and from 200 ppl lost the 180 :D

This is one of some reasons which delay is good,he want all things 100% fine. :)

Apologies for double posting