high five [L2J]L2Aurora

MiDnEx

You should make PvP have a influence in the Olympiad somehow. That would be very unique and cool!

It has, you can join oly only from Marquis rank, you need fame for that and fame is from pvp/assists/heals/ress etc :)

maps fine..

fight worse i ever saw.. or not that one on fortresse was worst xD

too long fight , too boring

u deleted all gladi skills or just he think he play paladin to use only autoattack ?

Update #6

http://goo.gl/JTdV9

Just a preview of rewrited olympiad/matchmaker with 3 round matches ;)

Even though I admire your work and I'm a big fan also , I must point out that PvP is kinda boring .

Would you consider lowering the max hp of all players and perhaps replace the current Weapon - Armor - Jew Grade to C-B-A-S?I really think that people would love to see some h5 features combined with c4-Interlude things .(Like you did in your last project l2gallo which was a great server but got ruined the 2nd time from official servers launch)

I also know that it's kinda late for that idea to happen so just tell me your opinion .

Update #6

http://goo.gl/JTdV9

Just a preview of rewrited olympiad/matchmaker with 3 round matches ;)

Dafuq is this shet? Chars no have skills, just auto attack + some custom, and thats all? Any kid can win fight just by autoattack, here is no skills, just retard combat system. Your server reputation just fall down after i saw this retard oly combat system...

Dafuq is this shet? Chars no have skills, just auto attack + some custom, and thats all? Any kid can win fight just by autoattack, here is no skills, just retard combat system. Your server reputation just fall down after i saw this retard oly combat system...

What skills are you waiting by Spectral dancer vs Doombringer? Its just atack classes with only 4-5 spells to hit.