classic [L2J] L2Mars PvP Reborn. New Administration. Opening 4/1/2013

SkyL2Mars

This server is 1 big joke, dev team play there with edited chars, is corrupted, and completly unballanced!:/

Idk dudes why u still play there?

Funny how u say that "Staff" plays with alt (edited) chars. How come, since i removed my whole staff and i just recruited 2 gms 2 days ago?

Well Sky I`m really laughing ATM reading your posts. It`s funny to mention the fact that you act like nothing happened or you don`t know anything about these Alt Edited chars and like you don`t know who they belong to.

You may removed your staff and recruited 2 random ppls some days ago but noone can be sure are they new or they are from your old GM team. Also it`s funny like I said when u tell to your community that there are no GM-edited alt chars or you don`t know them. We all know Who TonyMontana is and that there are @ least 2 GM chars still in-game. The 2nd nickname i`ll keep in secret. And its funny how BadAss joined in the server and for 1 day he got full items (equal to the items to tony or to wheezy ones). No matter that they tell that they gave him all the Glits since they are the only ones Romanians and when it comes to corruption in the Wutans noone other can understand what they are talking.

And I`m telling this because i have stayed a lot of time in Wutans. Also noone wrote anything ingame neither in your forum complaining or asking why BadAss got banned. It`s strange isn`t it? Also the Fact that you keep the BD hero to him while he has been banned 2 weeks before Heroes come and he got his pts showing in olly how much edited he is. While even albasassin which is equal to power with me couldn`t beat him which is strange. But a/w you may take this reply as a Complaining or Crying... I DON`T CARE! I`m simply showing how your server is working and i`m sure that in less than month will be with 20 ppl max online (DEAD).

So have a nice day and think a bit on that what ive wrote. You may get smarter in the next fail server you will open and will not do the same mistake again.

Well Sky I`m really laughing ATM reading your posts. It`s funny to mention the fact that you act like nothing happened or you don`t know anything about these Alt Edited chars and like you don`t know who they belong to.

You may removed your staff and recruited 2 random ppls some days ago but noone can be sure are they new or they are from your old GM team. Also it`s funny like I said when u tell to your community that there are no GM-edited alt chars or you don`t know them. We all know Who TonyMontana is and that there are @ least 2 GM chars still in-game. The 2nd nickname i`ll keep in secret. And its funny how BadAss joined in the server and for 1 day he got full items (equal to the items to tony or to wheezy ones). No matter that they tell that they gave him all the Glits since they are the only ones Romanians and when it comes to corruption in the Wutans noone other can understand what they are talking.

And I`m telling this because i have stayed a lot of time in Wutans. Also noone wrote anything ingame neither in your forum complaining or asking why BadAss got banned. It`s strange isn`t it? Also the Fact that you keep the BD hero to him while he has been banned 2 weeks before Heroes come and he got his pts showing in olly how much edited he is. While even albasassin which is equal to power with me couldn`t beat him which is strange. But a/w you may take this reply as a Complaining or Crying... I DON`T CARE! I`m simply showing how your server is working and i`m sure that in less than month will be with 20 ppl max online (DEAD).

So have a nice day and think a bit on that what ive wrote. You may get smarter in the next fail server you will open and will not do the same mistake again.

Well, TonyMontana was in my staff for some time yes, and he got removed. But this wasnt because of corruption. He was one of my best gms ever. The only reason he left is because sometime community is wrong judging the wrong person for the wrong reasons.

You guys have to think that the "Server Success" Isn't a meaning which has to arrive only to the administrator's ears, but you guys are the same responsible as me on most of the bad (and good) things happening on this server.

The only reason i kicked both tony and Luthien was because you guys were complaining about them.

I know you may say that i started spreading exuses, but if you think deeper .. i mean DEEPER, then you will figure out that im actually right.

As about the Edited characters part. I know exactly what you are talking about, just because if anyone has an alt inside, this is ME.

I was having an alt on every big clan of the server, and noone found out yet. The reason? An admin who really cares about his server has to be after the situations in real time, and not via logs e.t.c. So yes, i had alts but NONE of them hard overenchanted items or edited stats. The only thing i may had more than u was the skill enchant. And this only on passive ones.

As about badass, dont worry, i've got him in my skype and he still spams me for unban haha.

So ye, this time i was serious. More likely u will say that our server sucks, no matter what we say, but i don't think the same. I've done some mistakes on my previous attempts. It's normal to treat me like an idiot, since i acted stupid in many situations in the past. Whatever, im tired of writing ;)

Thanks for reading my post.

Well, TonyMontana was in my staff for some time yes, and he got removed. But this wasnt because of corruption. He was one of my best gms ever. The only reason he left is because sometime community is wrong judging the wrong person for the wrong reasons.

You guys have to think that the "Server Success" Isn't a meaning which has to arrive only to the administrator's ears, but you guys are the same responsible as me on most of the bad (and good) things happening on this server.

The only reason i kicked both tony and Luthien was because you guys were complaining about them.

I know you may say that i started spreading exuses, but if you think deeper .. i mean DEEPER, then you will figure out that im actually right.

As about the Edited characters part. I know exactly what you are talking about, just because if anyone has an alt inside, this is ME.

I was having an alt on every big clan of the server, and noone found out yet. The reason? An admin who really cares about his server has to be after the situations in real time, and not via logs e.t.c. So yes, i had alts but NONE of them hard overenchanted items or edited stats. The only thing i may had more than u was the skill enchant. And this only on passive ones.

As about badass, dont worry, i've got him in my skype and he still spams me for unban haha.

So ye, this time i was serious. More likely u will say that our server sucks, no matter what we say, but i don't think the same. I've done some mistakes on my previous attempts. It's normal to treat me like an idiot, since i acted stupid in many situations in the past. Whatever, im tired of writing ;)

Thanks for reading my post.

HAHAHAHAHA man its bullsh1ts!! On this forum u have many ppl who own their servers, and know all this sh1t talkings. I think new staff have just renamed old gm-chars!! Nobody believe u are pro admin who inv new ppl to staff, cuz i think u have also there your little stinky cheated character:P So man stop spam this forum and close this topic plz!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA man its bullsh1ts!! On this forum u have many ppl who own their servers, and know all this sh1t talkings. I think new staff have just renamed old gm-chars!! Nobody believe u are pro admin who inv new ppl to staff, cuz i think u have also there your little stinky cheated character:P So man stop spam this forum and close this topic plz!!!!

ok master.

P.S. Server will be back tommorow with some surprise updates :D

It's true that their clanleader aka Trafalgar aka Atomic Aka Eneru of L2Mars and Wargate, fucked me up while i was trusting him for 2-3 years.

However, the problem is solved and the only bad thing was a 12 hours rollback.

Server is back and growing again.

We have the same amount of onlines as we had the day before i banned those 13-14 people, this shows something.