classic [L2J] L2Mars PvP Reborn. New Administration. Opening 4/1/2013

SkyL2Mars

u have 40 online and in pvp I met guy with gm speed? to upgrade gear I need have gear tahtw as b4 +65535? for best armor I need leonard that drops nowhere? w8 what else u added dress me function so ppl dont see what gear u have...

Pm me in forums for more infos if you want later.

nah i dont have time to register in another forums

p.s remove this sh1t you are bot or not. its a fu cking crap. w/e

my skype romeo.inside1 add me and tell me some infos about your server

thanks for your time :)

p.s remove this sh1t you are bot or not. its a fu cking crap. w/e

Let the guy with his antibot bad boy !

Anyway server its kinda weird... people scream about unbalance and this will gonna reduce ur community... but anyway gl!

Fail like before so i dont see reason come back there and stay on corrupted/unballanced(but idk ballance when server have edited chars) fail.

~~Maybe i do same server and start play there my edited PP char :P . PPL are lames and play on fails like this 1!!! :D :D :D HAHAHAHA

:troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

Fail like before so i dont see reason come back there and stay on corrupted/unballanced(but idk ballance when server have edited chars) fail.

~~Maybe i do same server and start play there my edited PP char :P . PPL are lames and play on fails like this 1!!! :D :D :D HAHAHAHA

:troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

Please try making a server same to this. if you manage to do it within 3 months i'll pay u any prize.

As about the other guy saying about the unbalance. Well its not exactly unbalance, its just that our server is weird and have nothing to do with retail. We're custom. Custom servers are weird.

Please try making a server same to this. if you manage to do it within 3 months i'll pay u any prize.

As about the other guy saying about the unbalance. Well its not exactly unbalance, its just that our server is weird and have nothing to do with retail. We're custom. Custom servers are weird.

LOL man custom idea on L2J is totally faillllll!!! L2J nominal work like custom:P, completly bugland and deballance. When u like nice server with high comunity- leave customs idea- do some nice retail like hr pvp server and belive me u can have there 500ppl +++ cuz i dont saw !!!ANY!!! good server fya/epi. Want more info abuyt it? Ask ppl there what they want see on server:D

LOL man custom idea on L2J is totally faillllll!!! L2J nominal work like custom:P, completly bugland and deballance. When u like nice server with high comunity- leave customs idea- do some nice retail like hr pvp server and belive me u can have there 500ppl +++ cuz i dont saw !!!ANY!!! good server fya/epi. Want more info abuyt it? Ask ppl there what they want see on server:D

if you feel like take a look at our server.