Antibot system for farm and enchant

No no. I'm just saying. You have exactly the same feature but different coded (worse than Nevermore's) and the worse coded one if free. You will still buy this?

PS: Oh god don't call me offensive. I am just asking.

If i work on project i don't want problems...

So yes i buy it already

also please check trade system... some ppl gimme +1 for sure and it doesnt count..

Trade Count: (0)

you think people care about the quality of the code as long as they can't see it? They just want the system to work smooth and bugless. If i code it crappy (In coding terms) it will be some milliseconds slower but it will be still fully functional and bugless. You think they won't use it?

i want my codes to be done the best way and thats the reason i am selling it ;) I will never sell crappy codes ...

Even though you can check yourself the shared1 and you will undarstand what i am talking about ...

No no. I'm just saying. You have exactly the same feature but different coded (worse than Nevermore's) and the worse coded one if free. You will still buy this?

PS: Oh god don't call me offensive. I am just asking.

You mean full of buggs and not working well .... not different coded

Guest Elfocrash

You mean full of buggs and not working well .... not different coded

No no i mean different code. Bah i will just code it and share to show you what i mean.

Hey , I've sent you 2pms but now I saw on sent items that you didn't got any of them , I want to buy your system only if works on l2jfrozen(interlude)Can you leave me a skype id or msn?

Hey , I've sent you 2pms but now I saw on sent items that you didn't got any of them , I want to buy your system only if works on l2jfrozen(interlude)Can you leave me a skype id or msn?

pm'ed!

bump

Trusted guy , experienced guy , and also a good guy , sold me the code in a couple of seconds and the code is very good.

Thank you :) I can say the same for you ... Realy trusted guy ...

Bump

Never would you pm me via skype... ;) I'm actualy waiting for you whole day... :)

yes dude ;) When i will log in

and if some 1 wrote it wrong he will be jailed or what

he have 3 tries and 3 minutes to add the correct captcha ! If he fail hen he got jailed for x (by config) minutes!