interlude [L2J]L2Rose

GsL

Really really good server.... BUT you must make M U C H  easier the farm.... You cant farm for life...... Anyway good work with balanced but I think I ll stop cause you need too much time for get items....

skill is for fun no help you 1 min and reuse 1h give 10 critcal more ... l2 rose all class fix bla bla ... but titan hit on 1400 p def 4400 dmg and 2 skill kill you realy all other class good but titan op ... no frenzy 4400 armor crush big change  ... fix him soon

oh so u'r that cryer who asked for gm in all chats :)))) omfg was nice owning u, actually i was in party with him, and he did had frenzy but some guys just are too mainstream for this game :))

skill is for fun no help you 1 min and reuse 1h give 10 critcal more ... l2 rose all class fix bla bla ... but titan hit on 1400 p def 4400 dmg and 2 skill kill you realy all other class good but titan op ... no frenzy 4400 armor crush big change  ... fix him soon

Don't forget titan has low speed so ? you can avoid his hits

You ahve archer you should kill titan without lose CP... just play clever ... if you stay and get hits u will die in few sec.. TITANS have power but are very slow on speed and attack speed  .. also that skills have big re-use.

O Kill him archer no lose cp but ... i say for tank bd dagger .. so you say all class good and balance no op class but have op titan ? for me no problem im archer ... say for fix for other ppls .....

Dagger should run until frenzy end or use eu  :o

Tank should run until frenzy end or use ud  :o

BTW archer > all  :-beep- yeah: