interlude [L2J]L2Rose

GsL

srv is nice but i to much for farm and i dont like this sh1t nerfed at class dc set full buffs  + dies on sps i have 1275 cast speed? wat is this lineage ?

major arcane robe gives more cast speed also u need accessories and better weapon!thats why server called customized!

I would agree with LockPower, that c.speed and atk speed is just ridiculous.

Also there isn't logic, you need to buy circlet to boost your stats duh!? You need to make 1000 pvps for left and 1000 pvps for right accesories, which is kinda RETARDED when there isn't more than 200 players on the server, I won't cry, the server is cool balance seems decent, but you over-nerfed atk/c.speed on all classes and that's just BORING.

I would agree with LockPower, that c.speed and atk speed is just ridiculous.

Also there isn't logic, you need to buy circlet to boost your stats duh!? You need to make 1000 pvps for left and 1000 pvps for right accesories, which is kinda RETARDED when there isn't more than 200 players on the server, I won't cry, the server is cool balance seems decent, but you over-nerfed atk/c.speed on all classes and that's just BORING.

You cannot undestand this server, i accept your ideas and opinion.

Have fun.

1000 pvps for left and 1000 for right?

u mad bro?

u can take the 1st accessories with only 1500 farm coins which is like max 30-45 mins farm...for the best accessories u need much more isnt logic?

1000 pvps for left and 1000 for right?

u mad bro?

u can take the 1st accessories with only 1500 farm coins which is like max 30-45 mins farm...for the best accessories u need much more isnt logic?

see wat i say ?