Voyboy became 18 . wtf?

So voyboy just turned 18 today (so it on stream online ^.- ) . But i got a question aswell... Wickd is 18 aswell .. They are both in competitive scene for 2 years .. Those guys gave up high school to follow the tourneys? Still how are they supposed to move to a gaming house far miles away from their own home , even being <18 .. Cant get it  ???

So voyboy just turned 18 today (so it on stream online ^.- ) . But i got a question aswell... Wickd is 18 aswell .. They are both in competitive scene for 2 years .. Those guys gave up high school to follow the tourneys? Still how are they supposed to move to a gaming house far miles away from their own home , even being <18 .. Cant get it  ???

that's their job

They probably did have a talk with their parents. They're making crazy money, I don't see the reason why they wouldn't let them.

Lol,they r getting so much money,why shoudnt they?

They are making their hobby and get paid,thats the point of the life xD

Well its true , but i guess only wrd , gregor and pwn understood what i mean .. Imagine being 16 year old and saying to your parents " Hey mom and dad , i will anounce you that i will give up school and go play League of Legends proffessionaly . I will move to Germany , 3000 km away . Dont worry about me . Maybe i will get thousands of euro or i will fail " , and you parents says Oke son go . Well seems really lame for me , anyway. Good for them.

btw there is not much need to worry, since they're safe at their "trips" as they don't go there by themselves. It's like going on a relatevely long school trip.

There are quite a few exceptions though. For example Doublelift's parents kicked him out of their house cause he stopped school to pursue a LoL career.

Play a Video Game(ON LINE) and get money.

If I was a parent sure didn't have any problem with my child. 8)

Lol,they r getting so much money,why shoudnt they?

They are making their hobby and get paid,thats the point of the life xD

me gusta  O0