[Java aplication starter for packs] with password protection

Q:what is this?

A: something like the gameserver.bat... but this is faster...in java style(running in java like a process) with password protection :)

vb based.

just look the video:

price: 30 euro. :)

Its Very Amazing Trusted Person bro

Edit: Q How much u sale it?

ty mate :) and sorry for the price i forgot it... price added. :)

Easy to decompile it non protected , and also give me the task i want to see the performance.

the performance its 10% faster just look how fast it loading and how fast i connect to the server. :P  and the usage of ram is lower :P

the performance its 10% faster just look how fast it loading and how fast i connect to the server. :P  and the usage of ram is lower :P

How the blue hell performance can be better since the server is java based that actually has nothing to do with server's performance..

How the blue hell performance can be better since the server is java based that actually has nothing to do with server's performance..

i am talking for the loader and the ram.

Guest Elfocrash

1) reflector.com and decompile the shit (getting the pass and stuff)

2) What if someone codes the normal batch file? Still loads without the shitty pass.

3) This shit has nothing to do with performance since you are using a .Net language to apply on java files and you are not using a .Net-Java connection method but just a hardcoded normal file with a useless password as soon as you are the only one using the files.

4) It is about 3 minutes to code something like that.

It would be better if it was something like that and it is so easy to add a password shit.

goIiZ.png

Coded on C# encrypted source even on decompile on personal XOR encryption key.

1) reflector.com and decompile the shit (getting the pass and stuff)

2) What if someone codes the normal batch file? Still loads without the shitty pass.

3) This shit has nothing to do with performance since you are using a .Net language to apply on java files and you are not using a .Net-Java connection method but just a hardcoded normal file with a useless password as soon as you are the only one using the files.

4) It is about 3 minutes to code something like that.

It would be better if it was something like that and it is so easy to add a password shit.

goIiZ.png

Coded on C# encrypted source even on decompile on personal XOR encryption key.

you trying what? to show us that you know how to do it? bravo... next time that you will make something i will come to your post and i will make it. you will like it? nop and  as always you will delete the post.

Guest Elfocrash

you trying what? to show us that you know how to do it? bravo... next time that you will make something i will come to your post and i will make it. you will like it? nop and  as always you will delete the post.

Nothing related to something you said on these words. I just explain that giving 30 euros for something like that is useless + you did not answer my question.

Nothing related to something you said on these words. I just explain that giving 30 euros for something like that is useless + you did not answer my question.

2) What if someone codes the normal batch file? Still loads without the shitty pass.?

just change the imports from pack and add a protection for decompile.  anyway go to play with your vortex and let me alne. you became mod and you have " prikseis our balls" ax00ax rofl

Guest Elfocrash

just change the imports from pack and add a protection for decompile

:yesyoucan:

:ilied:

Good Luck.

:yesyoucan:

:ilied:

Good Luck.

[gr]po panta toso prixteis eisai? pane bges kamia bolta. ty mpogo

Loled really Elfocrash. Haven't you seen this guy's shares? He just thinks he is a java developer, when he knows shit. It's not even worth telling him anything, as he always answers with the same bullsh1t, like stop spamming and such stuff.. Pff never mind.