[Share] All In One Olympiad Bugs

BoOM

[glow=red,2,300]WORKS ONLY ON L2J[/glow]

A. Easy way to tell if this works is to go to your forums and see if people complain about oly being bugged, and if they do it will work other wise it might not work.

B. I don't recommend using this bug alot because of people being able to ban you, but its always fun in a noob server.

C. These will not work on all L2J servers

D. Yes two of these are POSTED i just put them here and easier to understand

E. Helps to have no gameguard so your game will run faster.

[glow=red,2,300]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Bug #1: Kill Player Before The Match:

Credits to: BoOM[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/glow]

Things that need to be prepared:

1. Have L2 in windows mode. (by pressing Alt+Enter at the same time)

2. Have Ctrl+Alt+Delete open. (Aka Control Panel)

3. Have another L2 open at login screen. (so your duel boxing except on is at the login screen)

Instructions:

1. Sign up for olympiad.

2. When it says you have two minutes, get ready to go.

3. Once you are teleported to the olmypiad go to control panel.

4. End task with L2.

5. Go to other L2 window so you dont have to wait for splash screen to load and sign in as fast as you can.

6. On some servers you will still be in the olympiad and you will be able to kill your opponent and they will just have to sit there cause the match hasn't started.

7. After you kill them, the match starts, and you obtain their points.

--> None yet

Enjoy

[glow=red,2,300]Bug #2 Full Buffs In Oly

Credits to: thanatos

I tried this in a C4 Off server and it worked[/glow]

Things You Will Need:

1. Swordsinger (you dont need all of these).

2. Bladedancer (you dont need all of these).

A. If all you have is one of the buffers on top thats fine to.

4. A person to participate with you.

Instructions:

1. Here we go u take the songer, dancer, buffer to Dark Elven Village by teleport and then by foot you move them to Olympiad Stadium.

(In the map it is over the Dark Elven Village).

2. When you go there you let them really close to the walls of the stadium.

3. Now you go and participate in the olympiad.

4. When u appear into the stadium u go close to the walls that ur dancer songer buffer are and party them so u can take their buffs.

5. The other player can't see ur buffers as they are outside the stadium and there are walls around it.

6. When the game starts you are full buffed and ready to kill your unbuffed opponent (If he don't know this allready)

--> Sorry no image

Enjoy

[glow=red,2,300]Bug #3: 2 vs 1 in oly:

Credits to: titos13[/glow]

Things You Need:

1. To Be Married

Instructions:

1. You need to get married to the person you want to 2 vs 1 with.

2. One of the two of you sign up for olympiad.

3. Once your "significant other" goes into olympiad.

4. The person outside olympiad type .gotolove

5. Once your in the olympiad and they start match you will be able to hit the opponent or you can even be a healer and heal your friend.

--> http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=awamb2ue9.gif

Enjoy

[glow=red,2,300]Bug #4 Resing In Olympiad

Credits to: Frenzy[/glow]

Things You Need:

1. A friend to help you.

2. A ressurection scroll.

Instructions:

1. Register for the olympiad.

2. After registering go outside of town.

3. Have your friend kill you.

4. Then let him res you.

5. Do NOT accept the res.

6. Eventually you will be sent into the olympiad.

7. Stay unresed until the end of the match, then get up and hit your opponent and do most damage.

8. Then you win the match.

Image:

--> None yet

Enjoy

[glow=red,2,300]I DONT SUGGEST USING THESE BECAUSE THEY ARE A VERY EASY BAN TO GET...[/glow]

If that works,u'll obtain +1,it's freaking awesome.I can't test it right now so we are waiting for somebody else to test it.Also As I Promised isn't a title,it would be nice if u change it.

Knoxville:

What is this? :? :? :?

Can explain better please, is a bug?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what it does is it makes it so you are able to relog into the olympiad and be able to kill your oppenent and they wont be able to kill you.

This won't work on all l2j servers but some of them.

I will edit  in a min to make it more clear.

and yes it is a bug

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED: revised and put 2 other bugs in here that are know just better explained.

what it does is it makes it so you are able to relog into the olympiad and be able to kill your oppenent and they wont be able to kill you.

so even tho you log off and log back on you will still be in the olympiad?

and not at town

a friend test it its dont work in DN

ps- explain better next time  ;)

do you even read..

these are steps are very easy to follow

and half of them are other peoples post that i just put in one section ;)

yea but using such bugs wont get u banned by a gm? so whats the point?

It depends on the server and the GM...I mean, if the GM is fool, or the server pack has no tools to show bugs and bots then you can have a party..:D