(L2J) MMOPLAY Dynamic Rates| Server Revamping! Back online Soon.

MMOPLAY

LOL GROWN UP Will u destroy server ? ( although 20 people play there)

0 responsibility

So basically you have no other sht to say and you try to act mature?

I mean, you ensure people might get a girlfriend, yet you spend loads of time trying to make people's lives bad on the internet.

On the internet.

The internet.

mrco pls goobi sei u haf 2 eet poo

reported, back off dude

have fun with death server.

Not so dead, from here - actually you did a good job advertising server :) And thx, I always have fun while coding.

Have fun with your empty, alone, internet troll life :)

164447_505086492881282_2121303532_n.jpg

Greetings everyone! Great news: Strategy Mod is coming, in the middle of next week!

- buy, hire, convince non-player controlled characters, to join your own army!

- train and equip them, teach them to become important, strategyc part of your army!

- construct unbreakable chain of command structure, of your army, so it outperform other armies!

- do not loose, lead your army to victory, and become legendary Conqueror!

Do not wait, join now!

For the players who think that our server is dead should pray more because you can't  even imagne  what updates coming next!

When the update will take place?  its massive

We want to enable strategy mod on wednesday. Today's update is pretty big too, unfortunately we are still working on it. We are experiencing problems with achievements system and stat interface, but we really want to enable that today, so gonna fight over it for a little bit more. Please be patient :)