I'm so happy.

VasQueZ

for gamers who spend 6+ hours to gaming its way better to play with gaming gear than normal gear

stop drinking beers and get a new keyboard

or double the beers

@Intheend

please die

stop drinking beers and get a new keyboard

or double the beers

@Intheend

please die

beers strong man, already i quit smoking to save some money not gonna stop drinking bear

and whats better about this than compared to other keyboards?

The mechanical switches, totally different sense. You need 1 maybe 2 hours with a mechanical keyboard and then you won't be able to use a normal keyboard again. Even for typing, not only for gaming.

DUDE who care for keyboard for real ... ? I can have the poor keyboard one and still can pawn n00bies! <3

Anyway GL ... You need it :>

The mechanical switches, totally different sense. You need 1 maybe 2 hours with a mechanical keyboard and then you won't be able to use a normal keyboard again. Even for typing, not only for gaming.

That's it.

i paid 60 for arctosa and 62 for naga hex and I ain't regretting it, gaming peripherals are a convinience if you use the machine for lots of hours for work etc. But they are pretty hard to get used to , so don't be discouraged (especially the naga hex, it took me like 2 weeks to get used to the surface feeling, not even counting the extra buttons and shit)

I used to have a microsoft wireless that came with my pc and I ended up with some serious tendonitis after a week full of projects for uni, so I rushed and change the shit

i paid 60 for arctosa and 62 for naga hex and I ain't regretting it, gaming peripherals are a convinience if you use the machine for lots of hours for work etc. But they are pretty hard to get used to , so don't be discouraged (especially the naga hex, it took me like 2 weeks to get used to the surface feeling, not even counting the extra buttons and shit)

I used to have a microsoft wireless that came with my pc and I ended up with some serious tendonitis after a week full of projects for uni, so I rushed and change the shit

arctosa sucks :D