[L2J] L2Aeron

Aeron

Go to the official site of tower and see how many servers in the list has bot protection, most of them

there is no serious server (especially #1 of hopzone) without bot protection Random player

10 minutes crash??? guess what random?? server is down up to 2 hours?? forum too who  is telling bullshits right now?? to try trick forum users???

italian mafia user maybe! i guess you are 1 bot lover player, that can't play with legal ways, so the idea of bot protection seems bad to you ;) Lamer detected!

Now u really mad.

This is the 1st time thats down for so much time,before wasnt like that,damn it scum(i was replying for that period and not for today)

There isnt only tower ffs...and there will be methods to bypass it.

I dont give a sh1t about bots:

1.im pvping in pvp areas and not in farm zone and even if the bot is in farm zone ,the bots wont disturb me.

2.pvp bots?now u are saying that a bot its better than a player?anyway i didnt see pvp bots till now(dual box isnt allowed) and even if there ll be,ill have more frags ;| .

3.check the forum and u'll see ppl asking why they got ban(reason :gm caught them botting,most of them with main chars.)

Last thing: The bots are useless in this server faking fag,thats what i was trying to say.

Better pvp than waste time with bot.

Serious server can have the better machine ever,ddos prot,guard etc...but if the feature sux,it useless.

I never said aeron its perfect or something like that,its 1st on hopzone cuz the ppl mby liked the features.Most of servers are dieing cuz of ppl like u,thats know only to spam bullsh1ts.REMEMBER:U ARE PLAYING FOR FREE. Now gtfo.

Now u really mad.

This is the 1st time thats down for so much time,before wasnt like that,damn it scum(i was replying for that period and not for today)

There isnt only tower ffs...and there will be methods to bypass it.

I dont give a sh1t about bots:

1.im pvping in pvp areas and not in farm zone and even if the bot is in farm zone ,the bots wont disturb me.

2.pvp bots?now u are saying that a bot its better than a player?anyway i didnt see pvp bots till now(dual box isnt allowed) and even if there ll be,ill have more frags ;| .

3.check the forum and u'll see ppl asking why they got ban(reason :gm caught them botting,most of them with main chars.)

Last thing: The bots are useless in this server faking fag,thats what i was trying to say.

Better pvp than waste time with bot.

Serious server can have the better machine ever,ddos prot,guard etc...but if the feature sux,it useless.

I never said aeron its perfect or something like that,its 1st on hopzone cuz the ppl mby liked the features.Most of servers are dieing cuz of ppl like u,thats know only to spam bullsh1ts.REMEMBER:U ARE PLAYING FOR FREE. Now gtfo.

Lmao who is talking. Ofc bots is 1000% time better pvp char than any ultra high reaction/fingers human. Look to Abela or what is her name ( from Crimson)/ Martelx from offi l2 server. Targeting enemy healers in 0.1 secnd speed/ perfect skills timing etc. U kidding me nolifer? Next time read what u write :D

Lmao who is talking. Ofc bots is 1000% time better pvp char than any ultra high reaction/fingers human. Look to Abela or what is her name ( from Crimson)/ Martelx from offi l2 server. Targeting enemy healers in 0.1 secnd speed/ perfect skills timing etc. U kidding me nolifer? Next time read what u write :D

Its so hard to target a bp srsly,so faking hard :))) . (Personaly when i play with gh,i just switch the macros for bps,i dont need to target ;| )

U cant choose few MA in ur clan and assist?What's so hard?But since u are playing pentium 4 pc,it takes u 1 min to target urself,thats another story.

For ur info we owned Abela and his clan always on crimson,craze etc ;| even if he target in 0,1 :))) .

Ill repeat:More bots,more easier frags.

admin of the server its a arrogant  bast ard thats why server its down ;)

P.s it will never come up again !!!!!!

Gl to the admin to stop ddos ;) my botnet is strong eoungh to take down mxc ;)

And who the fuck are you to say that?The thing that when a clan going out with 1 party and geting zerged by 2 parties + means they are carpets?Get some brain retarded kids.