L2 Zombies - Realistic Zombie Apocalypse - unique highly customized server

DrizzLx

Don't remove "L2" :) nekys people don't want to read about your funny decisions xD i personally don't care if there will be 1 less player :) there are too many players in the whole world mate ;) peace!

Yeah we're just gonna call it ZOMBIES. "What are you playing? ZOMBIES!". If you scream it out loud and say it with passion, everyone will know you are talking about L2 Zombies ;)

Yeah , i am an Admin on my own but i really want to see how some of thoose features work.

I won't play but i will always keep an eye on the server , because such effort has to be aknowledged.

Oh you know, just a couple if statements and l2zombies.isTheBest(L2PcInstance player) methods. So easy a cave man could do it!

Seriously though, we are working really hard and I appreciate you and everyone else supporting us. It's definitely giving me motivation to keep coding and thinking of unique ideas that will synergize well with this gameplay.

Of course, i'm still working on the town wars. They are very in depth events and i'm trying to make them as epic as possible.

great mate!i cant w8 to play ur server!

any date of openning?

Sorry, no date yet. Our web developer is creating a forum design. As soon as it's done i'll be making a splash page website + forum so everyone can keep tabs on the project.

Don't forget to tell your friend, who will tell his friend, who will tell his brother, who will tell his friend, who will tell his father, who will tell his grandma. Spread the word !

Because this shit is going to be AWESOME. :D