L2 Zombies - Realistic Zombie Apocalypse - unique highly customized server

DrizzLx

The only feature I see that could be related to a faction server is controlling towns.

The gameplay is completely different, you don't know what you're talking about. Maybe you should try reading my overview once more.

The only feature I see that could be related to a faction server is controlling towns.

The gameplay is completely different, you don't know what you're talking about. Maybe you should try reading my overview once more.

I would if i care but i don't so i will not :D

Stop making me write on your topic, it sux doesn't metter how  much reclame you do.

Basically you would start with 6 or so books that would allow you to learn any skill (there will be both active books and passive books, for the different skills. So you would be able to get like 6 active skills and 6 passives starting off). You would choose the skills you wanted, customizing your character. Later in the game you can possibly get more books from achievements, and gain a few extra skills. You would be free to "reset" your skills at an npc and change them, if you don't like your build (or possibly free to reset on the community board at any time, but im not sure yet).

You would be able to choose from a lot of different skills, you could be a wizard/dagger if you wanted to be. However, hybrid classes would probably be weaker unless they synergize well together.

i really like this idea!

I would if i care but i don't so i will not :D

Stop making me write on your topic, it sux doesn't metter how  much reclame you do.

I replied to your post. You should write in this topic.

Also, you are a moron.

Classless system would be best. If you control how many skills players can get overall, the skills people choose will create roles on their own.

But don't make typical backstab skill.

Make a jumping skill for example.

Or a skill which allows you to multi target.

You are going completely outside of original L2 mold. Might as well take that far.

Something i would actually log into :3

too bad players dont appreciate unique servers and a different gameplay, your effort and hard work will be for nothing (like the many others who tried to make a difference)

The players are just so dumb now it's not even funny, although i will log in (:

too bad players dont appreciate unique servers and a different gameplay, your effort and hard work will be for nothing (like the many others who tried to make a difference)

There is always a risk of it failing. However, I do this because I love programming and I love Lineage 2. I am challenging myself and learning new things. I hope players will appreciate our efforts, but in the end this project will have been well worth the effort as long as we learn something from it.

Munch the costomer:D

Yeah , i am an Admin on my own but i really want to see how some of thoose features work.

I won't play but i will always keep an eye on the server , because such effort has to be aknowledged.