• Necro
    • Zake
    • minideed
    • fokys
    • Kяaσh
    • claww
    • Nicolás™
    • RєVєnGeR^

Brzoza srsly stop it. u spamming always on Private Server Section and Fail Fail Fail. its the reason why i dekarmed u.

Idiot 1st PROOVE it instead saying sh1ts ... Aha Im right. Such **** for gold and pretending for mod ... Someone lost brain?! Someone judge me without proofs and abuse his privialges. DARK AGE ON MXC!

@EDIT: As I expected ... He dont even have any proofs. As I said he is abusing some privilages and it all should be fixed.

When some ppl deserves to be dekarmed they start to hate u... blindness all around we r doin what we must to do.

I asked for PROOFS not for your trashtalking ...

When some ppl deserves to be dekarmed they start to hate u... blindness all around we r doin what we must to do.

Dude.... you talk like you are some vital-part of this community that it can never ever be without and all.... it comes across as slightly cocky and annoying. :/

Dude.... you talk like you are some vital-part of this community that it can never ever be without and all.... it comes across as slightly cocky and annoying. :/

I wouldn't say slightly.

Anyway...

popcorn.gif

If im a mod even for test i think i must do it rightly.

If im a mod even for test i think i must do it rightly.

IF that's the keyword ... :D

You wont be anyway only if you pay to Max or **** job ... Dude for real u abuse ur privilages as gold giving bad karma for nothing and you want to be mod? B1tch please ...

IF that's the keyword ... :D

You wont be anyway only if you pay to Max or **** job ... Dude for real u abuse ur privilages as gold giving bad karma for nothing and you want to be mod? B1tch please ...

Lmao check it rightly and then judge again if im wrong man stop it i dont have to pay for anything to get it.

Lmao check it rightly and then judge again if im wrong man stop it i dont have to pay for anything to get it.

I asked for proofs,  you didnt, you are hypocrite ... When I say opinion about server I never do in 1 word idiot ... Also look what I quote and what I said about it. Learn to read idiot and stop abuse your dekarma sh1t ... RESPECT YOU GOT TO EARN! Now you are under 0 in my eyes and there is plenty people that deserve to be on the list than you.

Someone can fix my karma +1 ?

I asked for proofs,  you didnt, you are hypocrite ... When I say opinion about server I never do in 1 word idiot ... Also look what I quote and what I said about it. Learn to read idiot and stop abuse your dekarma sh1t ... RESPECT YOU GOT TO EARN! Now you are under 0 in my eyes and there is plenty people that deserve to be on the list than you.

Someone can fix my karma +1 ?

`Romeo has dekarmed you once for spamming like a maniac in other board, and you keep doing it in this topic, what you deserve is one dekarma for each word u say, cause you only say sh1t. Also, be more polite while speaking with other people, cuz you are only showing us your 3 years kid brain. Are u jealous of Romeo? Or u have just fall in love with him? Hatters everywhere Q.Q

EDIT: Here u got some proofs that Romeo didnt give you for -1 karma:

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=253500.msg2368821#msg2368821 -> Flaming ag russian ppl

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=253751.msg2352820#msg2352820 -> Flaming ag br ppl

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=222261.msg1944359#msg1944359 -> Spam

Owned :)

omeo personal asslicker? aha :D We've got one. Spam like maniac? If you could watch closely I never spam any board I speak my mind so -1 karma? you are brain damage. I say sh1ts? Dude watch ur sentence all of this is crap ;( Jealous of romeo? dude not assign your weaknesses to others... if you are asslicker I dont really care. fall in love? Are you g4y dude for such trashtalking? IDIOT ... ;D

PRO! Stalk my post? undig October 04 ... Im scared. ;O

After all he gave me karma I just did what I could and now -1karma is fine. Flaming.

omeo personal asslicker? aha :D We've got one. Spam like maniac? If you could watch closely I never spam any board I speak my mind so -1 karma? you are brain damage. I say sh1ts? Dude watch ur sentence all of this is crap ;( Jealous of romeo? dude not assign your weaknesses to others... if you are asslicker I dont really care. fall in love? Are you g4y dude for such trashtalking? IDIOT ... ;D

PRO! Stalk my post? undig October 04 ... Im scared. ;O

After all he gave me karma I just did what I could and now -1karma is fine. Flaming.

Yea yea, keep showing us your Oxford University english and insulting everywhere. I would reply ya, but I dont speak with illiterate people.

Btw, romeos asslicker? Nope im brkoza asskicker! Also, Cant I express my opinion as you express yours or what?