Yngwie has died

laxant

Hello, to the people of this forum. I am A0nx friend of Debugger Yngwie, I have to announce them, that debugger has died in a fatal accident in motorcycle. That rests in peace. Farewell to a big friend.....

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Forever Yngwie :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Its real :cry: Yngwie has died in a fatal accident in motorcycle :cry:

I feel it, do not last any more, the es who was working

with me and teach myself many things, that's why I come

to say to them, remember it.

Bye Yngwie...................

Forever Yngwie :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

WTF , when this strory is really true its so bad !!!, good luck with the loss my friend!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

He meant much for this community.

-He takes the enchant exploits with him , rest in peace - :(

laxant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell us that it was a joke!!!!!!!!!!

What will we do without Yngwie??????????????

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hello' date=' to the people of this forum. I am A0nx friend of Debugger Yngwie, I have to announce them, that debugger has died in a fatal accident in motorcycle. That rests in peace. Farewell to a big friend.....

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Forever Yngwie :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:[/quote']

posted from the same ip, so i think you are Debugger Yngwie. :roll:

If Laxant is ---> Yngwie and he told us that he is died...why he did it ? I hope he is not consider to suicide like me (sometimes). What the hell is going on? I Hope Yngwie is fine and if not, to get fine as soon as possible but why he lied to us if he is Yngwie? (Laxant)

procrustis: If your life is good is not Nice to die>? you suicide only if you have Really bad life... otherwise no point.. because if you will get borned in africa the poorest man in the world and etc Then you have to waiT ANOTHER 15 years to die.... this is lol ^^ and Much Worst ^^(OFF TOPIC)

if maxtor is right then he could do it 1) because he is bored to find sth but 2)

i believe that he doesnt have find any more exploits as he said and he doesnt want to be embarresed ^^ Pffffffff.

P.S> The Clues Seams that maxtor has Right !!! YEah/age 23 /25 ok... location same country BUT: asd/124 +++ in his intrestes debugger has 123 ^^ pfffff man ^^^^^ and joined in 10 november (the day he posted it ?)