[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

Damn, i'm doing all the steps up to 15, but when i log on the bake ice client the walker client gets the following error:

2009.2.12 14:36:20

CPU : GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 3062 MHz with 511MB RAM

Video : RADEON 9250 (6614)

CreateVertexShader failed(D3DERR_INVALIDCALL).

History: CreateShader <- FD3DVertexShader::FD3DVertexShader <- UD3DRenderDevice::GetVertexShader <- FD3DRenderInterface::SetVertexStreams <- USubSkeletalMeshInstance::Render <- USkeletalMeshInstance::Render <- FDynamicActor::Render <- Actor <- TranslucentRendering <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

how do i fix that? i guess i must update my walker client, but how do i do that? or what's wrong?

I think the problem is in your computer, in my friends house dragon network crashs alot and on mine dont so i think the problem is from your computer. just use the zoom walker client that must work, good luck try to see if is in compatibility mode if youre using vista, but the problem seems to be on graphics.

damnz0r >.>

I did all the steps, everything is fine untill i go to the selection screen in the walker client. then i get:

2009.2.13 02:51:50

CPU : GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 3066 MHz with 511MB RAM

Video : RADEON 9250 (6614)

CreateVertexShader failed(D3DERR_INVALIDCALL).

History: CreateShader <- FD3DVertexShader::FD3DVertexShader <- UD3DRenderDevice::GetVertexShader <- FD3DRenderInterface::SetVertexStreams <- USubSkeletalMeshInstance::Render <- USkeletalMeshInstance::Render <- FDynamicActor::Render <- SolidRendering <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FSkySceneNode::Render <- NoStencilRendering <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FSkySceneNode::Render <- NoStencilRendering <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FSkySceneNode::Render <- NoStencilRendering <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

My nub guess is that there is some kind of problem with the system ZoOoOoM uploaded. if so, how do i update it? I once managed to see the Char selection screen (empty, because i was logged on Dragon, where i have no chars with that account) but when i tryed to make one, i got one of these errors. pls help :-s

Guys i have a small problem...

I follow all the steps and when i login walker and bake ice and select server in bake ice it should move me to character select screen in walker but there is nothing happen... Maybe someone had same problem like me ?

I have a problem, after I do all staff and im in-game and I press "home" for l2walker and I press verify nothing is happening ? or If I press to choose some buffs or etc I dont have nothing to pick up? its like l2w isnt reading my character or sth like this? please help ://

19:23:31 - Debug build

19:23:31 - Using Proxy: False

19:23:31 - Starting... SOCKS[1999] LOCAL[2106] OOG[2107]

19:26:24 - New local connection[2106]

19:26:25 - Local LS connection->Handle

19:26:28 - End of Local:LS connection

19:26:29 - New local connection[2106]

19:26:29 - Local GS connection->Add to queue

19:26:29 - Local connection waiting

19:26:34 - Established connection - Remote IP '85.14.217.252' Remote Port '2106'

19:26:34 - New SOCKS connection for 85.14.217.252:2106

19:26:35 - Proxy LS connection->Handle

19:27:01 - Remote listen thread exit

19:27:01 - Removed a SOCKS:LS connection

19:27:01 - Local listen thread exit

When i selec server i Bake INC walker dosnt go to the selection scren on character :/ someone help ?? end anser what hapens or what i shold do ??

I make this

1-start proxifier and l2fork and l2asrv.

2-start bake ice client.

3-extract hosts.

4-start walker client.

5-login walker client and select the Dragon(15x) server (PRESS OK).

6-login bake ice client and select your server .

stops->7-go back to walker client .

8-select your character .

Yeah, prepare to Hellbound!

We must wait again for bot. :-[ ;)

it looks that will be easier, bcuz every walkers working on vista, exept this, what needed on dragon now :)

And if you look at it, you can see, the arena loader is just starts a simple l2.exe, so no bakeice.