[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

Hi!

I use this guide on my server , wich isn't Dragon. I have to use another system folder, because the original folder does not work for me.

BTW Everything seems to be okay I can bypass Bake Ice, I can login with the walker.

The walker works well till 3-5 mins, but after that I'm not able even to wrtie to move or anything. But I'm on the server I can see others moving and etc.. What can be the problem? Where to start to solve the problem?

THX

Hello i have a problem. i setuped the Proxifier and configed and start l2fork , l2asrv and after a started the BAKE ICE but the program is see because started hacks and not can started the game. Whz not ? please help.

Thanks

guys a little help here

i did everything right

1º open and configure proxifier

2º open l2fork

3º l2asrv

4º open bake ice

5º hosts

6º l2walker and press run

7º i logged in on my character

but the last step that is just press home dont work, i press home when im logged with my character but dont work i checked l2asrv and hosts, on l2asrv dont appear anything and the hosts is there with everything. i changed the ip because i use a router so my ip is not 127.0.0.1 but i tryed with this too. just wanna know why when i press home dont work anyone have a clue ?

Edit: Forget it its working now but i dont know why before was not working ^^

I downloads programs. setuped the lineage 2 interlude the E driver and copied  the dragon-network szstem files and copyed the game to d driver.  Setuped the Proxifier 1 proxi settings add 127.0.0.1 post 1999 socks 5 after proxification rules deleted. after created new lookback name add the e driver l2 gameguard.des and add ip ranged 1.1.1.1 + 255.255.255.255. copyed the host files the c windows system after start  the l2 fork , l2asrv,  bake ice but the luncher started but i dont can clicked the start button and the backgroup is white. What i do wrong?

guys a little help here

i did everything right

2º open l2fork

3º l2asrv

4º open bake ice

5º hosts

but the last step that is just press home dont work, i press home when im logged with my character but dont work i checked l2asrv and hosts, on l2asrv dont appear anything and the hosts is there with everything. i changed the ip because i use a router so my ip is not 127.0.0.1 but i tryed with this too. just wanna know why when i press home dont work anyone have a clue ?

guys a little help here

i did everything right

2º open l2fork

3º l2asrv

4º open bake ice

5º hosts

So after l2walker run:

Login with l2walker select server

after baked-ice client login select server

go back to l2walker and start and you cant open the bot?

weird..

I wonder if it works ons C4 servers with bake ice launcher. I did all steps but I have some problems with the "walker system map" when bake ice launcher runs the bake ice client, and I want to run walker with the clean system map but noting happens or game guard errors.

some one have this working on C4?

I wonder if it works ons C4 servers with bake ice launcher. I did all steps but I have some problems with the "walker system map" when bake ice launcher runs the bake ice client, and I want to run walker with the clean system map but noting happens or game guard errors.

some one have this working on C4?

maybe you have to you use c4 specialized l2walker? It's just a bet..

This topic was made for interlude servers..it can bypass any bakeice'd interlude servers..it will NOT bypass lower or higher chronichles..so it won't work on DN when it updates to hellbound..unless a new l2fork was made...and its not up to me to make it..the l2fork in this topic is sltbnjr's