[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

...here is a video made by sltbnjr showing you how it works :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?jx5mwbgynm3

you can send me the system folder that appears in the video there already configured to serve l2mega? I also play there and I am stating

to my email  klomm@hotmail.com our post here and put link

thanks

I get L2 fork stopped working error when trying to connect

how it should be right?

Select server from walker client select just select, not try to get into next screen?

select server on bake ice client (select or try to go to another screen- character selection??)

go to character selection in walker client? select my char from walker client play?

plz answer all the questions :)

I used several combinations and two times i got l2fork stopped working then you have been disconnected on walker clien

and few times i could not get through server selection screen on bake ice client

like WTF i do wrong?

PLZ HELP

I play on Dragon Network

I use Win Vista home premium

hi, i was using this fine, but now my profixer says 30 day trial is up, and i cnat use it, ive tried to re download it and re install but same thing, anyone have a fix or code for profixer???!@?

hi, i was using this fine, but now my profixer says 30 day trial is up, and i cnat use it, ive tried to re download it and re install but same thing, anyone have a fix or code for profixer???!@?

check in Profixer arhive there is crack for it.. with read me do it step by step and be happy :) greetings xD

check in Profixer arhive there is crack for it.. with read me do it step by step and be happy :) greetings xD

thanks for the reply, can you point me in the right direction for this, ive searched for over an hour and cant find anything in this forum about an archive or a step by step for profix crack...thanks

well i can try hope can help ya

we take for exemple mine profixer wich i download from the link at 1st page... u can see that version is  2.7

28605031kn4.th.jpg

2 Folders inside arhive... one is setup other crack ... from setup u can install program like others next agree etc

after that program will start automaticly... close it... if start... go to crack folder inside is one exe file proxifier.exe copy it

and go to program installed location can be C:\Program Files\Proxifier\ there is another exe file called proxyfier.exe just replece it :) and here u go ur program is cracked not trial :) after that u should back to FAQ at 1st page how to config it

greetings

Any1 can help me? i  open  proxfier free tiblet l2aserv and now l2 walker and nothing happended;/ i have 1 il client and 2 system folders on programfiles/lineage 2/  1 clear and 2 with patch

21:26:47 - Debug build

21:26:47 - Using Proxy: False

21:26:47 - Starting... SOCKS[1999] LOCAL[2106] OOG[2107]

21:28:21 - Established connection - Remote IP '216.107.254.69' Remote Port '80'

21:28:21 - New SOCKS connection for 216.107.254.69:80

21:28:23 - Unrelated connection... handling

21:28:44 - Remote listen thread exit

21:28:44 - Removed an unrelated connection

21:28:44 - Local listen thread exit

21:29:14 - Established connection - Remote IP '216.107.254.69' Remote Port '80'

21:29:14 - New SOCKS connection for 216.107.254.69:80

21:29:16 - Unrelated connection... handling

i wanna ask something..the walker work fine :D but when i target a mobs when show me the hp of the mobs always show "100" why is that?? i make something wrong or just dont show the hp of the mob??

i hope soomeone can tell me what i can do ;) thks for all