[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

so there is no change to use walker in c4 retail server ? i cant see what is the difference

except the walkersystem folder you give.

walker open page to log in but after i put user pass there is no continue....just freeze.

Pls give me help i try for that more than a week. Thx a lot.

the difference is in the "packets" you send and receive .this bypass guide with all the tools in it are made for interlude..so there is no way in the world to get it to work for any other version..every chronicle uses different login packets, there for interlude login packets cannot be used for any other chronicles..hope i made this clear enough this time..this bypass is ONLY for interlude period.

nah u dont need another guide for Frintezza server, since Zoom did a great job on that already. And that error is probably ur walker system folder. I recommend u to use the system folder from L2mafia and just insert the l2.ini in it (nothing more). Worked fine for meh on Frintezza.

oki thx for answer but i have now another problem.

When i start L2 frintezza i got new error

Look this image:

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm125/loganos1213/l2.jpg

and i dont know what happend now, if someone can help me im very appreciative.

Thx a lot.

hey i got a problem and i couldnt find the solution in this topic, if anyone could help me with this problem or give me the link with the solution i would be very thankfull..

i have windows vista home edition, i did all of your steps, i start l2fork, than l2server, than my bakeice located in main lineageII folder (dragonnetwork), than extract the hosts files and than when i start walker it asks me about the path.. when i put the path to :\Program Files\Lineage II\Dragon Network Interlude System By ZoOoOoM\l2.exe i get such an error while starting l2w:

dwajm6.jpg

w1600.png

and when i start it with normal system i get :

width=640 height=360http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/1002/jedenqa1.jpg[/img]

w1600.png

dunno if my IQ is under 80 but i cant solve this problem X_x

Id be very thankfull for any advice..

Regards

hey i got a problem and i couldnt find the solution in this topic, if anyone could help me with this problem or give me the link with the solution i would be very thankfull..

i have windows vista home edition, i did all of your steps, i start l2fork, than l2server, than my bakeice located in main lineageII folder (dragonnetwork), than extract the hosts files and than when i start walker it asks me about the path.. when i put the path to :\Program Files\Lineage II\Dragon Network Interlude System By ZoOoOoM\l2.exe i get such an error while starting l2w:

dwajm6.jpg

w1600.png

and when i start it with normal system i get :

width=640 height=360http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/1002/jedenqa1.jpg[/img]

w1600.png

dunno if my IQ is under 80 but i cant solve this problem X_x

Id be very thankfull for any advice..

Regards

i have got the same problem

any solution?

@mataro ,as far as i know,frintezza no longer use bake ice , so this bypass might not work there

@firoos and lightsummoner you shouldn't get this error with my system folder..since there is a game guard killer dll's in it..try redownloading the folder maybe? if not..try putting some game guard killer dll's ,use search

if more ppl has this after downloading and using my system folder please say..so i make another folder..i don't have DN client atm so i can't test

and for the 2nd SS there is NO way you get this error unless you are starting the l2.exe from bakeice folder..so double check the path please.

ive redownloaded your system, checked everything twice, and still the same crappy msg :/ what ive noticed that i dont have any problem running l2w on xp system, but since i bought a laptop i have to use vista on it, and problems with l2w started just on vista... you are right the path on the second ss was wrong the first one is good... if you would make another folder it would be great. Regards, firoos

that error cames only with vista... on XP work pretty good.. on vista.. gameguard folder just pop up after starting l2.exe from ur folder... tryed with some GG killers but still same sitation.. im not skilled much on GG killer programs.. meybe i did something wrong.. if someone success or have idea how to run this walker with Vista please share tnx :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW REPLY (to dont make double post :))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soulution about how to run l2walker with Vista...

1 Follow instruction at 1st page

2. go to ur walker folder  find l2.exe -> Proprties and with menu at header on properties Compatibility... lieke on screen here...

l2wvistapb4.th.jpg

NOTE: its screen made on Windows XP... in same position at Vista u should be able to choose Windows XP (Service Pack2) just it and apply... here u go :) no more errors by GG Enjoy :)

p.s. if u like that trick karma me XD

i dunno why but when i start the l2w everything runs all right, but when i start to type my login or press any key the computer freezez and i get a blue screen error and the comp restarts :/

to sltbnjr

I watched your video and would like to know if you can send me your system folder because I also serve in that game l2mega

to my email (klomm@hotmail.com) or post here and put the link

to sltbnjr

I watched your video and would like to know if you can send me your system folder because I also serve in that game l2mega

to my email (klomm@hotmail.com) or post here and put the link

you can do it on one PC but you'll have to be able to properly setup a virtual machine