[Share] Ave Ice Vesper (textures only)

I already told You - I couldnt do that. Grr stole and share my stuff :] He is that stupid motherfaker without a brain.

The damage has been done, so now it is pointles to talk about it.

Take care

EDIT:

I just realised one thing - Grr is from faking USA, so there is huge chance that he is a fat lazy motherfaker :D And he probably is ^^

Thank god ^^

scuse me?

scuse me?

Scuse You? STFU poor lazy fat motherfacker. Go steal someones car, or robe someones house - we will see if You are so tuft in real life kiddo :]

lol kids. why you talk like that ? he share something good. respect him !

Because - kid, this are my files :] Not his. They have been stolen from me :] Do You like when someone steal something from You? Thats why - kid :]

So protect them as grr protect his.

Read the first post - my files were protected, but Grr bought the protection tool and unprotect my files to share them here :] I dont give a fack about the fact that he have the "protection tool". Many scumbags have it as well, but at least they DONT SHARE OTHERS WORK. Thats why Grr is a faking metally retarded fat kid, also known as scumbag :] This files were stolen from me :] And he is a thief.

• 2 weeks later...

Scuse You? STFU poor lazy fat motherfacker. Go steal someones car, or robe someones house - we will see if You are so tuft in real life kiddo :]

learn how to act in any case. If I see you again flaming people you will be dekarmed take it as a warning.

learn how to act in any case. If I see you again flaming people you will be dekarmed take it as a warning.

OH...MY...GAWD!

Please, dont take my karma, it changed my life and I need it sooo much! :(

Learn how to act when nobody gives a fack about karma.

OH...MY...GAWD!

Please, dont take my karma, it changed my life and I need it sooo much! :(

Learn how to act when nobody gives a fack about karma.

He didn't earned his nick title from nothing:)