Report - spammer / liar - russians with low post blame me !!!

claww

Hello,

I made a topic with sell of L2-Scripts High Five VIP Pack, and russian guys with new accounts 20 - 30 post are blame me and said i'm liar and scammer

because i sell these files, i was scammed by l2-scripts team and now i break theier license of theier server, now i wanna sell this server i think is not forbidden to sell that... i paid 620 euro for these files and now i wanna sell them at 2/6 price  with breaked license.

I want as one staff to check my files to see i'm not any kind of scammer / liar.. etc

Please i highly request as one staff to check my files !!!!

this is my topic:  http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=254117.0

I'm majenta-moon developer 

check here we buy files from them and i break the license nobody can stop me to sell it i'm not scammer!!!

http://l2-scripts.ru/index.php?show_aux_page=28

For STAFF

Why do you delete my sell topic ?? i'm not liar / scammer PLEASE CHECK MY FILES  I HAVE  ORIGINAL l2-SCRIPTS HIGH FIVE VIP PACK  WITH CRACKED LICENSE BY ME !!!!!!!!!!

You trust russians with new accounts with 10 topics which are best scammers on this forum and you blame a old member of forum since 2007  which never scamed anyone and i was never reported by members excepting these russians with new accounts !!!!!!! shame for Saff member which delete my topic !!!  i'm ready to show you my files to see i'm not the scammer !!!!!

Since when being an old member here provides your innocence and does not make a common scammer?

Because nobody reported me since 2007 and excepting that i request as Staffs to check my FILEs and whay i sell.

Why they belive russians with new accounts? which blame me ?? they loook trustfull ?

Because nobody reported me since 2007 and excepting that i request as Staffs to check my FILEs and whay i sell.

Why they belive russians with new accounts? which blame me ?? they loook trustfull ?

Dunno why but as i have seen expect russinas with low posts there are few people that blame you aswel w/o being new here.