interlude L2OFF Segue-World.eu 16.11.2012

segueworld

Good luck with the server :) A couple of things I wonder about after reading your first post is the protections. Is there bot protection and 3rd party protection against such things as acp? Your ddos protection explanation also leaves alot to be questioned. What type of DDOS exactly are mitigated? At what PPM does your protection stop? These are extremely important to many players as a simple cisco wall is not going to work against any type of real UDP flood which most attacks on L2 servers are.

+1

FAIL ...

You are crying in every server fail fail fail.Explain why.They offer aio for clans with 15+members.What's bad in this?I think it's a good idea.

dekarme'd for this Reason.

@Brzoza i see all the time you spamming with the "fail" in other topics. stop that doing it all the time.

Thanks

Regards `Romeo.

You are crying in every server fail fail fail.Explain why.They offer aio for clans with 15+members.What's bad in this?I think it's a good idea.

It's not the offer at clans, it's generall that AIOs will exist with donating in this server.

AIOs sucks in my opinion, if you haven't make any bots for buffs you must depend on some retard in Giran to "pay" for your buffs.

When there aren't AIOs, all players equally have to make bots and staff.

Too bad. :S