Rank Pvp System 3.8.9 [Il - H5]

i would be glad if you could make a patch from previus version to next also instead of patching all over again consider it and thank you again +1

oct 16, 2012 1:51:05 PM com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.L2Character$HitTask run
SEVERE: Failed executing HitTask.
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.custom.pvpsystem.CustomPvpSystemCmd.playerResponseHtml(CustomPvpSystemCmd.java:107)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.custom.pvpsystem.CustomPvpSystemCmd.sendPlayerResponse(CustomPvpSystemCmd.java:80)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.custom.pvpsystem.CustomPvpSystem.doCustomPvp(CustomPvpSystem.java:152)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance.doDie(L2PcInstance.java:5560)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.status.PcStatus.reduceHp(PcStatus.java:307)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance.reduceCurrentHp(L2PcInstance.java:11407)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.L2Character.reduceCurrentHp(L2Character.java:7384)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.L2Character.onHitTimer(L2Character.java:5538)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.L2Character$HitTask.run(L2Character.java:2956)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.ThreadPoolManager$RunnableWrapper.run(ThreadPoolManager.java:86)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Following the error, but it occurs. When you have karma and kill you guardian pk / antipk

37182087.jpg

Really great work! :)

But I get that Hittask error as well...

Oct 21, 2012 2:13:06 PM com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.L2Character$HitTask run
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.custom.pvpsystem.CustomPvpSystemCmd.playerResponseHtml(CustomPvpSystemCmd.java:107)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.custom.pvpsystem.CustomPvpSystemCmd.sendPlayerResponse(CustomPvpSystemCmd.java:80)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.custom.pvpsystem.CustomPvpSystem.doCustomPvp(CustomPvpSystem.java:152)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance.doDie(L2PcInstance.java:5653)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.status.PcStatus.reduceHp(PcStatus.java:317)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance.reduceCurrentHp(L2PcInstance.java:11592)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.L2Character.reduceCurrentHp(L2Character.java:7441)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.L2Character.onHitTimer(L2Character.java:5587)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.L2Character$HitTask.run(L2Character.java:3005)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.ThreadPoolManager$RunnableWrapper.run(ThreadPoolManager.java:86)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)

Keep up the good work!

Also I have one more question. I have set the "CustomPvpProtectionReset" to 1440 minutes, does that mean that they get reward from the same player only every 24h?

Really great work! :)

But I get that Hittask error as well...

Oct 21, 2012 2:13:06 PM com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.L2Character$HitTask run
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance.doDie(L2PcInstance.java:5653)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.status.PcStatus.reduceHp(PcStatus.java:317)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance.reduceCurrentHp(L2PcInstance.java:11592)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.L2Character.reduceCurrentHp(L2Character.java:7441)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.L2Character.onHitTimer(L2Character.java:5587)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.L2Character$HitTask.run(L2Character.java:3005)

Keep up the good work!

Also I have one more question. I have set the "CustomPvpProtectionReset" to 1440 minutes, does that mean that they get reward from the same player only every 24h?

This hit task will be fixed soon . thx for info.

Yes, yes on every 24h.

Thanks! Really awesome^^

I have one suggestion that might interest you, it would be really awesome if you could add one more option at ".pvpinfo" window. PvP/PKs which counts the pvp/pk stats from the alt + t menu, the "real" pvps/pks. That would make your unique PvP system even more amazing!