Ocelote's interview

i admire him.Not because he is good or because he is captain of sk or whatever else BUT for his dedication to his beliefs and his dreams. Oce oce oce oce oce!

Everything is a lie.

40min interview... listening to a two-faced guy -.-

naaaah.. lame

You said Hotshot is bad . You must be banned from this section .. Ocelote said something , "You cant hate me if you dont know me" .. He was right , haters gonna hate , but just watch some of his steams or other interviews etc..

You said Hotshot is bad . You must be banned from this section .. Ocelote said something , "You cant hate me if you dont know me" .. He was right , haters gonna hate , but just watch some of his steams or other interviews etc..

I was mby wrong about hot but im not about oce, i was watching oce for long time, when he was raging like a madman and after some time he petended the goodguy greg on every game while WTF why am i explain you, im a hater and im gonna hate him.

you can hate him if you know him

few months ago SK had a tournament, they got disqualified because ocelote diddnt wanted to shut down his stream. All his teammembers shut down their stream, why not ocelote?

so whole SK team got disqualified because of ocelote, because he only thinks of himself, there's a good reason to not like ocelote ;)

he's just a populair boy, who got alot of fans.

you can hate him if you know him

few months ago SK had a tournament, they got disqualified because ocelote diddnt wanted to shut down his stream. All his teammembers shut down their stream, why not ocelote?

so whole SK team got disqualified because of ocelote, because he only thinks of himself, there's a good reason to not like ocelote ;)

he's just a populair boy, who got alot of fans.

and this is a reason to hate him? Not for me...