interlude [L2OFF] INTERLUDE x6 RETAIL L2CUBE.COM START 28.09.2012

Brajano2

I think that 100 active players will be looks Ok,players can be seen everywhere around newbe zones and first towns.

And im not talking about bots,just live players...

This may help some new players to join if they see some population here and there.If we get 100 players + some dualbox it gives 200 around , so its will be looks , that someone is playing here...I think we can open next week,for now just need another 40% accounts.

You're absolutely right - Im not L2OFF Developer and I never was.

However I just trying to replace missing htmls,scripts to have most completed.I use 6 IL OFF differend packs to do that.

Wild Beast Reserve and Hot Springs Chateau works fine - It was`t do before on java files.

Pls dont tell me about my files I have if you do not have the knowledge in this case - Vanganth.

Wild Beast Reserve and Hot Springs, wasn't done before,they are C5 clan hall, just beacause there is some information in the castledata.txt doesn't mean the AI or the mini-game is properly working. Replacing won't fix anything.

I think that 100 active players will be looks Ok,players can be seen everywhere around newbe zones and first towns.

And im not talking about bots,just live players...

This may help some new players to join if they see some population here and there.If we get 100 players + some dualbox it gives 200 around , so its will be looks , that someone is playing here...I think we can open next week,for now just need another 40% accounts.

This is soooo wrong.

Tomorrow Grand Opening - rised from the past - IL OFF Full Retail !

All veterans welcome.

Good Luck in your project dude.

• 2 weeks later...

-Stack subs

-all skills fromlev 1-40-76

-champion potions

-special abilities

-Dragon Stone

-Tattoo

-Gift Event

lot of changes ... just for fun

• 3 weeks later...