[SHARE] : The newest PC Games and other + Torrent Download

|Ambra|

Hey now that i resolved th eprogramm. Call of Duty isn't opening and when i 2 click nothing when i run at administrator it says that it doesn't runned well the first time and if i want to play as safe mode or not. And w/e i press it isn't opening again.

Hey now that i resolved th eprogramm. Call of Duty isn't opening and when i 2 click nothing when i run at administrator it says that it doesn't runned well the first time and if i want to play as safe mode or not. And w/e i press it isn't opening again.

Another error..Try this crack: http://www.mediafire.com/?5lvgdylcan3y6x4

Btw i cant stay and fix every error step by step.

You must be sure that you have all of your drivers updated.

Also you must have a pc that have the requirements.

C.O.D Black Ops

PC MINIMUM System Requirements

• Operating System: Windows 7 / Vista / XP

(Any version of Vista and Windows 7 will work, 32 or 64-bit)

• Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz / AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4GHz Or Better/Faster CPU

• RAM: 2 GB Or Better

• Video/Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT 256 MB / ATI Radeon X1950Pro 256 MB Or Better/Faster

• Video/Graphics Card Special Requirements: Shader 3.0 Or Better AND DirectX 9.0c compatible

• Sound card: DirectX 9.0c compatible

• Minimum Free Hard Drive Space: 12 GB

Ofc i have those requirements. It doesn't appear any error. It doesn't open.

Did u put the the new crack?

Install Net Frameworks 4.0,Directx,update your drivers.(all of this you find it on google)

Where is the crack? it only have a file .info nothing else.

Another error..Try this crack: http://www.mediafire.com/?5lvgdylcan3y6x4

This is the crack,read the replies...And isnt only a file.info , look here:

catturaruj.png

As i said you must have the pc updated ; to run a game you need other programms 1st.So be sure you have Net Framework 4.0,Direct x,the last version of your drivers...etc

I think your links are wrong... When i open Call of Duty it is like this.

leRIT.png

Yeah is THE GAME that you download ...but download a NEW crack ( http://www.mediafire.com/?5lvgdylcan3y6x4 This link is only the crack not the game,download it!!)

can u give me a link for War of The Roses?is a new game released today,and i cant find it...pirate bay is down also due to some problems so i cant download it from anywhere...if u have any link or something plz give us :D

i am trying to download Fallout 3

for the time being there no download speed

as i said pirate bay is down but i read an announcement that it will be again online at 17:00 Swedish time!

can u give me a link for War of The Roses?is a new game released today,and i cant find it...pirate bay is down also due to some problems so i cant download it from anywhere...if u have any link or something plz give us :D

Mine is a private tracker while ThePirateBay is free.BUT atm there is a problem,many trackers are down,included my private one ;| ! When will be up ill take a look.

i am trying to download Fallout 3

for the time being there no download speed

As i said many trackers are down atm,but normaly if the download dont start fast you have to wait few sec,min,hours or have to try in another day(but atm the problem is that,the tracker it's down) .

Mine is a private tracker while ThePirateBay is free.BUT atm there is a problem,many trackers are down,included my private one ;| ! When will be up ill take a look.

As i said many trackers are down atm,but normaly if the download dont start fast you have to wait few sec,min,hours or have to try in another day(but atm the problem is that,the tracker it's down) .

ok i will try later