interlude L2 Crazy

Jericos*

SERVER IS FAIL ALL PLAYERS IS NOB AND FULL ITEMS! DONT JOIN :) 20 online and 19 have dynasty,abysal armor..

we said that server is 1 month online... so what with dynasty? go take one bp and farm at the messengers in 2 hours you will have too dynasty... poor kid..

FAIL SERVER.! admin create server for money so...dont join :) is idiot admin and staf.

you just dont know anything about the server... there are 2 donators.. and they are not online..lol... and btw server's staff are good guys.. you judging something you have never seen..

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=251662.0 are you idiot man??here is a same server and you post here omg

dude lunacy is another server...

It is fails,they haven't any kind of protection. 1 Simple DDoS-Attack can freak out they're dedi.

wow you are great you are thinking only with ddos-attack..!! make attack i don`t care but i wanna see your face when you create one server and they have close in 2-3 hours max..! or if you don`t post top/hop/mxc/200top/facebook page's and you play alone and you think you have a server..! GOOD

wow you are great you are thinking only with ddos-attack..!! make attack i don`t care but i wanna see your face when you create one server and they have close in 2-3 hours max..! or if you don`t post top/hop/mxc/200top/facebook page's and you play alone and you think you have a server..! GOOD

hahah

I've started playing in this server 2 weeks ago.In the beggining i thought it was hard to get gear,but today i can ensure you than i enjoy playing there.2 weeks ago server was kinda 'ghost' one.Today i've seens lots of new people and we had some great pvps.If you liked old l2pride join in here.I think you wont regret it ;D

pm me your name :D

to many starwars costom's......and 30 ppl on 29 in giran and 1 at farm zone ......

-.- "starwars"..

it's interlude pvp custom server...

it's logic to have custom items... it's like l2 pride (c6)... and we said that server needs community.. and if you log in you will see 10 parties farming at cave of trials.. so if you want to spam posts go and post "good luck" to non custom servers which are ok for your opinion..