Second Admin for MaxCheaters.com

AnalysisTM

You want second Admin for MaxCheaters.com? If you want write a explanation why?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. You want second Admin for MaxCheaters.com? If you want write a explanation why?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know
    • Leave it in Maxtor Consideration
    • Discuss about this and participate in this aim.

I just open this topic to see who agree and who not. Think that: Maxtor its okay with that he just need some more information about this. About money its not necessary the new admin to pay. Anyway, I hope to have some attention here by all in site.

You should follow this and don't telling that is can't be happend and these bullshits all can be happen it needs you to want it.

I told you the exact reason above.

About what u said in first post, about staff members.

These were my actual personal suggestions based to the current staff system (moderators are the clean-up guys[activity, reports such] , other mods are targetted to their actual sections with full privs there [but they dont have them dunno why] and globals to judge situations and general moderating. There is no real problem about staff team members, except 1 member if you ask me.

(dunno why people think staff team is bad - maybe cause we moderate and we dont just scratch our balls in w/e they do)

I am not currently in staff team and maybe will never be again(^^) but you can ask me anything for now, and the situation

Anyone has money to buy mxc and protect it?

Why you think like that? Now we have protection NO. Its not necessary (New Admin to buy MxC) if you clear this if you will be okay with that. We just need one admin which will be active and take orders from maxtor. That's all.

Finito, tell me something.. I see only one GOLD Member and 4 coders why? OMG.

Clear this to me. Also, 2 gfx moderators okay they active but they delay some things in GFX for example the SOTM Contests.

I can disuss all day for all of these cases.

He can't tell you anything anymore since he doesn't have the mod power which he abused so many years. Whenever someone talked against him/his friends he would have locked the topic if he didn't like it. And if the person insisted even if he had solid proofs, he again locked topic(s) and dekarmed/banned person. Well that time is over, no more communism around.

Why you think like that? Now we have protection NO. Its not necessary (New Admin to buy MxC) if you clear this if you will be okay with that. We just need one admin which will be active and take orders from maxtor. That's all.

Finito, tell me something.. I see only one GOLD Member and 4 coders why? OMG.

Clear this to me. Also, 2 gfx moderators okay they active but they delay some things in GFX for example the SOTM Contests.

I can disuss all day for all of these cases.

Cause gold members were demoted cause Valve wants so.

You need shop for GFX to be active, and the 1 person i said above ^^

About 4 coders, its about testing. And coders were meant to clear things in L2Jdev mostly.

and valve, You know shit about me. When people are retarded, thats the only way.

He can't tell you anything anymore since he doesn't have the mod power which he abused so many years. Whenever someone talked against him/his friends he would have locked the topic if he didn't like it. And if the person insisted even if he had solid proofs, he again locked topic(s) and dekarmed/banned person. Well that time is over, no more communism around.

Honestly, I cannot agree more.

Honestly, I cannot agree more.

wohoho, wait. I locked the 3rd-4th topic you did, not the first. Not even one time

And ddos is way to take what? That's facism, you know?

You are a complete nothing to forum, you are abusing it on every way possible. And you think that the world is around you.

But who the fuck cares man, you will see ;)

wohoho, wait. I locked the 3rd-4th topic you did, not the first. Not even one time

And ddos is way to take what? That's facism, you know?

You are a complete nothing to forum, you are abusing it on every way possible. And you think that the world is around you.

But who the -beep- cares man, you will see ;)

i am sure you care