[Discussion] Ideas for l2j mods/features.

Dulens.

Hi Crystalia , well maybe some of that ideias has here .... or maybe not .... and also maybe the ideas is like for starting a new project ..... and all ideias has for a hi5 server ( is rly hard found some server pvp hi5 redy to enjoy for free )

1- Kiling Spree System with critical annonc, random reward evry 5 kills, unic reward for evry kill, evry 5 kills got full HP/MP/CP , custom PvP skills and special efect after 5 skills

2- Pvp Color System ( Title from PvP's and Nick color from CLASS )

3- Castel Cloacks witch stats ( depend of the castel , if u take aden u win X resist to Y att )

4- All in one npc or itm (java) WH/Augment/Symbol maker/PvP / OLY / shops  / theme buffer / Bug Report / GK with number of players in X or Y zone / GK PvP with the number of flaged players ,PK players ,party wars / Nobless Manager / Ally and ClanManager/ Sub-Class Manager / Rank item,  PvP ,PK , Oly / Siege Register/ Grand Boss Manager .... fully configurable

5- Java NPC (donator) , with that u can: enchant itms to X witch Y currency / change sex,name,race, name color / buy itms / Premium Buffer with buffs +30/+15 / remove PK count / Remove Karma / Element Weapon/Set ... fully configurable

6- Aio-Buffer by comand + protection (  //set_aio  and protections like "that char never leave from X zone" , if the player try anythink, the aio auto. goes to normal char)

7- Custom Instance for Solo and Party ( i know is like a event, but i like the true organization in partys )

8- War Zones ( 1vs1 / Party VS Party / Clan VS Clan / Auto Flag ALL vs ALL  ) , ( yeah is like other event, but has a cool mod ) , the last has alitle difrent from normal code of pvp flag zone ( u cant use bsoe/ u cant see real nick or title  or clan crest / u cant talk/ only healers can do res / Healers / buffers cant enter in that zone)

9- Siege & TW Reward , after siege/tw done ... all online players has particip in the siege/tw win a special reward.

10- After 1000 (x) pvps the player win (Y) random item

11- Special effect after enchant or fail enchant ( also if bless enchant fail, u got less X enchants )

12- Vote Reward Engine NPC ( full working on HopZone/TopZone/GameSites and alot more ) with mass reward only online players and the players just have vote on server.

13- Server Side Protections ( cant trade if u has in party and also if the server goes to restart / cant use WH if u going enchant / AIO char cant do oly / anti-phx / overenchant protection / safe GM/ADMIN protection / cant use CTRL+ALT+DEL if u has in oly / anti-feed in oly and pvp  / some protection for SQL injection by server side / Protection for lag, if player take more tham 3000 ms ping, got kicked / min range for make store from player or npc )

14- Class Balancing Engine ( Same Class VS Same Class / (Y) Set VS (X) Set  / Class VS Class VS (X) or (Y) set VS (K) Weapon) the pro one witch base on evry think enchant/skills/buffs / enchanted buffs ..all

15- Comands .Expon .Expoff .Xpon .Xpoff (sp/exp) / .cl .tocl ( teleport to clan leader after (x) secs )

well i think i'm done ...

if u think it has spam .... i'm so sry .... i dont try do that

1st idea:

I have told it again....I dont think that my idea is easy...

all of you have senn the MSN messanger on interlude client..(You know, near the "friend's Box)...so there you can make something similar with facebook or the server's forum or whatever you like

2nd idea:

(if it is possible)you can make a list with radios or music.So you can take incomes from radio advertisment or you will make it for free and all the players will listen the radio that they like..:p

3rd idea:

You can make Weekly News(item or announcment or npc) that will tell the last news about the server ,Like: last heros,server updates or whatever you like..Like a newspapper

More coming soon..:D

1st idea:

all of you have senn the MSN messanger on interlude client..(You know, near the "friend's Box)...so there you can make something similar with facebook or the server's forum or whatever you like

2nd idea:

(if it is possible)you can make a list with radios or music.So you can take incomes from radio advertisment or you will make it for free and all the players will listen the radio that they like..:p

3rd idea:

You can make Weekly News(item or announcment or npc) that will tell the last news about the server ,Like: last heros,server updates or whatever you like..Like a newspapper

More coming soon..:D

thanks, I don't like the first one.

about the third, it gonna be awesome.

second is shared like 'ipod player'. thanks, keep going!

STOP THE FU CKING SPAM

2 REASON

1st there is Lineage II General Discussion So here is wrong section

2nd you make TO MANY topics like this THAT THERE ARE JUST FOR POST COUNT

END THIS SH1T

STOP THE FU CKING SPAM

2 REASON

1st there is Lineage II General Discussion So here is wrong section

2nd you make TO MANY topics like this THAT THERE ARE JUST FOR POST COUNT

END THIS SH1T

vip member + 3.006 posts.He dont need post count..

On Topic :

about elo system..!

It could be like olympiad system but it should take place on arena.

You know...a button like "match me with oponent" .Also in arena players cant be hitted by other player that they are in arena but only by the guy their about to fight.And smthing more advanced!You could make a page on community board like lolking.net .There you will be able too see ranking and the last 10 match of each player.Also that would be great to make smthing like runes..like some uniqe buffs (that you need to create),but only for rank system.Another good idea is to reward high elo players by the end of a season,also when a new season starts players with high elo will start with more elo than the low elo guys.(yes!i confused my self too! :P)For example "2000k ~> 1400 , 1680 ~> 1350). (LOL like)

Also you could add 5v5 team elo...

1st idea:

I think its uniqe and a very good idea.You asked for uniqe ideas so dont reject somthing like that becouse your bored to code that!(this flame is for good reason! :P)

In the end if you would add smthing like magic hub..(type it on youtube) that would be the beeeestt thing evaaaaaaaa!!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Trust me with such modes on your pack would make it the best "custom mode" pack that exists....

P.S if you finally manage to code magic hub for lineage please...PLEASE...give it to me if it is possible...  :)