Enforce this..

Sinnocent

[color=red]Enforce rule made by MAXTOR?:[/color] [i]"Homemade servers hosted on your pc with low connections with stupid servers that you don't even try if they work properly are not allowed."[/i]  

17 members have voted

1. 1. [color=red]Enforce rule made by MAXTOR?:[/color] [i]"Homemade servers hosted on your pc with low connections with stupid servers that you don't even try if they work properly are not allowed."[/i]

• Yes, enforce this rule!
    • No, its fine how it is now.

Enforce this 'rule' you have made in private servers section please, and I think Maxcheaters will be a little bit of a better place(at least in the private server section :P)

See rule posted here by Maxtor: (but its not enforced) http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=127184.0

"Homemade servers hosted on your pc with low connections with stupid servers that you don't even try if they work properly are not allowed."

I mean a huge majority of servers being posted are 'homemade' ran off there home PC's. I would like to see more LEGIT servers, rather than a page flooded of these homemades.

It may be hard to enforce this, but I think it should be attempted at least.

Well... old l2 players know how to choose their servers, tho new players to this game can start on some crappy servers making them delete this game. So +1 to enforce this rule.

Whats funny? :D

that would be good idea if toplists and mxc forum would agree, you would need to find guy that would say if server is ok or not. Also it depends on the players what server they choose, if players would choose wisely, shitty servers wouldnt exist :)

Funny part is that most servers lie about having a dedicated server with the EXACT same specs as another server yet they don't even have a domain or attractive site. o_o

Should have them post proof of host or etc or something (the approval thing sounds kinda nice but...)

Enforce rule made by MAXTOR?: "Homemade servers hosted on your pc with low connections with stupid servers that you don't even try if they work properly are not allowed."

Totally agree with that.