Let's Talk iPhone 5! - Apple Event Live Coverage Sept. 12

MixMasteR

®" post="2319273" timestamp="1347552421"]

ΜΑΛΑΚΙΕΣ ΙΔΙΑ ΤΙΜΗ? ΠΑΠΑΡΙΕς.

Edw leme exei adinatisi 10 kila to iphone kai einai san poupoulo...Den 8a to pareis ?

Edw leme exei adinatisi 10 kila to iphone kai einai san poupoulo...Den 8a to pareis ?

siga min pige kai se diatrofologo....kai, oti xanei kila esu to agorazeis?:P

Ok. Let's get some things clear for all noobs fighting & hating!

Let's forget about the brand. Let's say it's a normal phone from a company. The company updates the phone each year, adding more specs and making the phone better. In this case, I can't really see where Apple is wrong. I mean, the company updated the phone with some stuff it really needed. Which are these stuff? Ok! A better CPU (to follow the other phones around), a bigger SCREEN (which even you guys SCREAM it's "just a bigger iphone", most of you were complaining that iPhone had a small screen comparing to other phones). It made the phone, faster, lighter and thinner. I don't really see what's wrong with that.

Oh! Yeah, I almost forgot! The design of the phone remained the same? Hell yeah and that's a big issue... NO! Apple made a good design at first hand and people fell in love with the design. So why the heck should the design change? I personally love the back-panel design with the aluminum but simultaneously, I'm glad they didn't change the whole concept. You know why? Cause it was -beep-ing good and practical, that's why.

Now let's get the prices. You see, Apple has its own strategy. They "overprice" their products. I know a phrase which is true every time. "You get what you pay for". Yeah, you might say, it's a bit pricy and I kinda agree. Maybe they should lower the prices a bit and that's the only thing I criticize the company for. When I bought my first mbp (macbook pro) I was a bit curious about its price (back then 2k€) but eventually this thing is a tool for me and I've never regretted my action.

When I'm in the market for phones NOW, there's not many options you have. To be honest with you, in the mobile-area with all the companies we have right now it's pretty easy to select a phone. You see, there are some steps you take: 1st) you define the budget: You just want to spend 150€ on a phone? Do it. It's your choice and I respect that. Don't expect to have a great phone with ya. 2nd) Select WHAT FITS YOU! Now this is important. You see, I can't see the difference on picking an S3 for 670€ (yeap, this is the price) or pick a LUMIA or an iPhone5 since they all have the same price. So if you're in the market, you should consider what's best for you. I'll pick iPhone, because it fits me. Yeap, I hate android because I've used it and simply it doesn't reach my expectations. I don't know a thing about windows phone 8 since they're not really available for testing according to what my friends have.

So, I'll stick with iPhone5 for now.

The point of my reply is: Think wisely before you talk. You can't simply fight and hate something, just because it's mainstream. Apple is hated because there's a trend of "Apple Hater". Study, learn, compare and then post.

My 2 cents.

Στη Γαλλία οι τιμές είναι αυξημένες κατά 50 ευρώ :/

fantasou eixa paei roumania kai oloi eixan to iphone 4s