Multifunctionzone

^Wyatt

Actually it does make a difference! A BIG difference as I have previously shown. But I guess he likes bugs in his code.

"commited" to a mod? LoL. This isn't a svn, or a project, it's a mod, fix the stupid bug and get over it. It's not even that complete. You're actually missing many checks that should be in other parts of the core. If you would like to see a fully complete "pvp" flag zone, I'll be happy to share mine. For instance where are your checks in the ZoneManager class? Where are the security and zone checks in the MapRegionTable class? I could go on and on, but I won't. Fix the stupid bug and be done with it.

Just because "it works" , and really it doesn't work properly, doesn't mean it's perfect. Stop being so stubborn and ignorant and take advice and bug reports/corrections when given.

It can be exploited so people in the "zone" will eventually go back to unflagged status. Doesn't matter if it's an "enclosed" zone or not. Simply hit someone before you teleport or run in to the zone, wait 30-60 seconds after going in to the zone, and you will UNFLAG, if you have not died. If you attack people inside the zone it's simply delayed until you stop attacking + 30-60 seconds (depending on server config).

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/139771-multifunctionzone/page-9?do=findComment&comment=2245950

Wondering if I will be 'punished' with de-rep or whatever because I spoke the truth... Time will tell..

Yes please share yours :troll:

I would, but I can't be arsed to go through all my custom codes and make a patch for only the autoflagzone I made.

But this one here : http://www.l2jserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=27017

includes the checks that should be in the Zonemanager class & MapRegionTable class . It also includes other checks to make sure you will never take Karma while in the zone (not sure if those are included in Wyatt's version or not).. The one I link is almost identical to mine, almost..

I am not sure on how well that one works either, never tested it only briefly looked at the patch. I would simply look at the missing stuff, and add it to this mod, if you're already using this mod.

All in All this mod is a good mod, and Wyatt is a knowledgable programmer, But I just don't see why he is leaving a bug in his code. Pretty silly if you ask me.

To fix it, you do like sweets and I advised -> http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/139771-multifunctionzone/?p=2282830

Edited by MlDNlGHT

I am not sure on how well that one works either, never tested it only briefly looked at the patch. I would simply look at the missing stuff, and add it to this mod, if you're already using this mod.

U're so mad srsly. Why am I leaving that "bug" inside the code? Because I have no time to re-do all the patches and upload it again. And because I'm pretty bored of this, anyway. If you want to add and share it, feel free and post that. Otherwise just stop spamming. Edited by ^Wyatt

Wyatt you lazy banana :(

Well, so just post the "fix" in 1st post. Change XX to YY, you know :D

Jesus christ, all links updated.

Now chill and gtfo all plix plux.

can you make the code again fro frozen rev 1004? 

I have no time to re-do all the patches and upload it again. And because I'm pretty bored of this.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks, all is working fine for Freya l2j rev: 6291, l2jdp rev: 9641, just small adjustments I had to make to compile it.

In L2MultiFunctionZone.java I had to change that:

if ((items != null) && items.contains("" + item.getId()))

to that:

if ((items != null) && items.contains("" + item.getItemId()))

and import some packets but eclipse fixed it :)

how i can change the zone ?

Just create new zone and set its type Multifunction.

How to create arena? Take a look here

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/172408-help-about-arenas/?p=2298720

Edited by SweeTs