Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I would, but I can't be arsed to go through all my custom codes and make a patch for only the autoflagzone I made.

 

But this one here : http://www.l2jserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=27017

 

includes the checks that should be in the Zonemanager class & MapRegionTable class . It also includes other checks to make sure you will never take Karma while in the zone (not sure if those are included in Wyatt's version or not).. The one I link is almost identical to mine, almost..

 

I am not sure on how well that one works either, never tested it only briefly looked at the patch. I would simply look at the missing stuff, and add it to this mod, if you're already using this mod.

 

All in All this mod is a good mod, and Wyatt is a knowledgable programmer, But I just don't see why he is leaving a bug in his code. Pretty silly if you ask me.

 

To fix it, you do like sweets and I advised -> http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/139771-multifunctionzone/?p=2282830

Edited by MlDNlGHT
Posted (edited)

I am not sure on how well that one works either, never tested it only briefly looked at the patch. I would simply look at the missing stuff, and add it to this mod, if you're already using this mod.

U're so mad srsly. Why am I leaving that "bug" inside the code? Because I have no time to re-do all the patches and upload it again. And because I'm pretty bored of this, anyway. If you want to add and share it, feel free and post that. Otherwise just stop spamming. Edited by ^Wyatt
Posted

Wyatt you lazy banana :(

 

Well, so just post the "fix" in 1st post. Change XX to YY, you know :D

Jesus christ, all links updated.

Now chill and gtfo all plix plux.

Posted

can you make the code again fro frozen rev 1004? 

 

I have no time to re-do all the patches and upload it again. And because I'm pretty bored of this.

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Thanks, all is working fine for Freya l2j rev: 6291, l2jdp rev: 9641, just small adjustments I had to make to compile it.

 

In L2MultiFunctionZone.java I had to change that:

		if ((items != null) && items.contains("" + item.getId()))

to that:

		if ((items != null) && items.contains("" + item.getItemId()))

and import some packets but eclipse fixed it :)

Posted (edited)

how i can change the zone ?

Just create new zone and set its type Multifunction.

 

How to create arena? Take a look here

 

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/172408-help-about-arenas/?p=2298720

Edited by SweeTs
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
# List of Grades that won't be usable inside this area and also will be unequiped when entering
# example: D,C,B,A,S,S80,S84
Grades = 

even clean the script Grades =

 

not letting this go with S Grade.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..