[Share][TRICK]Bigger casting speed.. [L2J]+[L2OFF] INTERLUDE.

DreaM

• 2 weeks later...

I think you did a great share  all this ppl are just spammer that want more postes -.- i cant understand you guys if you dont like it ok dont use it or better dont post a reply thats says yea why 200 posts?:-L???

c`mon guys

I think you did a great share  all this ppl are just spammer that want more postes -.- i cant understand you guys if you dont like it ok dont use it or better dont post a reply thats says yea why 200 posts?:-L???

c`mon guys

lol..no they are right

i think everyone that come here  looking for  exploits atleast know how to play before

I have q.: If i have, for example 666.speed, after malaria lvl1 to lvl4 i'll have more than 666 c.speed, but then at 5+ effect my cast get less than 666  ??? Ths for answer.

U got the answer in first post:

a)It increase casting speed and decrease mp consumation BUT it effects you only till 4 lvl

b)If the skill reaches 4 lvl you will get + c.speed but if it goes 5 6 7 .. up to 9 it will lower your c speed and it will work like a real curse.