[Share][TRICK]Bigger casting speed.. [L2J]+[L2OFF] INTERLUDE.

DreaM

it may be old but many people (like me) did not start on official or a good server (no bugs). I liked lineage and didn't knew of any other private server besides the on in witch i started. So i don't know alot of tricks (like this one) and i belive there are more like me.

• 2 weeks later...

damn i wanna get banned, rly just ban me from this forum

guy called hazkz0r with more than 900 posts discovered malaria and cholera and think those are exploits Oo

damn this forum is nearly like allcheats.ru, rly lol

damn i wanna get banned, rly just ban me from this forum

guy called hazkz0r with more than 900 posts discovered malaria and cholera and think those are exploits Oo

damn this forum is nearly like allcheats.ru, rly lol

Dude if you dont like me , or the board no one is holding you back. Leave we dont need your pray before you leave you're free to go. We wont be loosing too much with you, just another spammer/leecher out. And maybe it can be called exploit maybe it can be called trick, as long as at helps you its good. Now if you have anything else to say via pm please , no need to spam the board unless you want to get banned.