[Share]L2Vitality GM-Shop.[For L2jAcis]

I am sure from now on everyone will trust InTheEnd ;)

for sure.

btw i didn't buy it for 25 euro , lol.

well just leave it like that he just share a simple html.

Hello guys,my name is Chris im 17year old,and i'm glad to register and test l2j-acis as far as i know all say it's good/perfect.

Im the proud owner of www.l2dreamless.net (It isn't online.)And i hope i will use your project for my server.

So that's all for now,the only thing i want is to speak with Tryskell or whatever his name is here,to donate.

Hello to you

InTheEnd created one account in acis forum and wrote all this xaxaxa

oh i got it know

p.s: dont doble post just edit your last post to add whatever you want to say.

Andrey, as I saw only sql for aCis.

the HTM had 2 codes wrong when devil sent me to fix it and then intheend asked me what i changed and then he shared poor guy for sure he didn't made it one wrong was

<Table> blablablabla <br>

<table>

when he started <table> he didn't close it :/

HTM pro's

am out of that troll topic :)

1)yes you nubo Firefox you help me,stop bitching yu know i liv you.

2)I can sell and then share whatever it wants,i never scamm anyone so how you connected it with my trustability?

Hello Dear Maxcheaters,here is the L2Vitality GM-Shop. Hope You Like it.

It is for aCis project.Not tested in other packs.

Download Link: Click Me

Photo: yI0Av.jpg

credits : me

1)yes you nubo Firefox you help me,stop bitching yu know i liv you.

2)I can sell and then share whatever it wants,i never scamm anyone so how you connected it with my trustability?

first of all i don't 'bitching'

[gr] 8a goustara omws na agorazes kati apo edw mesa kai meta apo elaxistes wres na evlepes ton pwlhth na to dinei dwrean, apla ksepsou tin psixologia tou paidiou pou poulises to shop, 8a mporouses na tou to edines free alla etsi eimaste emeis oi ellhnes panta koitazoume na vgazoume letfta. parolo pou den agorasa egw stenaxwre8ika giati to paidi doulepse gia auta ta 7 euro, nai 8a mou peis 7 euro siga ti einai, me 7 euro omws perneis aneta 3 eksades nero kai 3kila rizi kai ta stelneis sta paidia stin afrikh alla pou FILOTIMO! [/gr]

first of all i don't 'bitching'

[gr] 8a goustara omws na agorazes kati apo edw mesa kai meta apo elaxistes wres na evlepes ton pwlhth na to dinei dwrean, apla ksepsou tin psixologia tou paidiou pou poulises to shop, 8a mporouses na tou to edines free alla etsi eimaste emeis oi ellhnes panta koitazoume na vgazoume letfta. parolo pou den agorasa egw stenaxwre8ika giati to paidi doulepse gia auta ta 7 euro, nai 8a mou peis 7 euro siga ti einai, me 7 euro omws perneis aneta 3 eksades nero kai 3kila rizi kai ta stelneis sta paidia stin afrikh alla pou FILOTIMO! [/gr]

ekplisomai apo ta legomena enos atomou me filotimou edw mesa :D