[Share]L2Vitality GM-Shop.[For L2jAcis]

He has 5.005 posts He dont need spamm..

he wrote 'wannabe wannabe wannabe' and i finisht like 'wannabe wannabe wannabe spammer' ....

also who cares if have 5k post's? :/

he wrote 'wannabe wannabe wannabe' and i finisht like 'wannabe wannabe wannabe spammer' ....

also who cares if have 5k post's? :/

pathetic

Spammer?

no,i'm talking about intheeond or how the hell he is called.

He went actually mad 2 days ago because baggo shared a pack which he bought,that's why he did this.

sooner or later,he(intheend) will sell something marketplace and I can assure you intheend I'll be the one who will coded and share it for free.

patheticno,i'm talking about intheeond or how the hell he is called.

He went actually mad 2 days ago because baggo shared a pack which he bought,that's why he did this.

sooner or later,he(intheend) will sell something marketplace and I can assure you intheend I'll be the one who will coded and share it for free.

hmmm that's why he did :/

i confirm your reply 101%

What i do is in my hand,i didn't force anyone to buy this GM-Shop,he requested it and he wanted to pay for it so is not my business,i dont care what would he buy with that 7euro,i care what I will buy with them.

Also Members here say that here they understand that im not "trusted" really rofl,i just wanted to share it no-one of your business why i do it.

With Respect.

• 2 weeks later...