Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Wyatt not all of the mobiles have integrated email app where as most of them have a simple basic web-browser. And I'll repeat myself once again and probably the last time.. I don't really care how this has been done whether you've used telnet or wrote your own listener it's really none of my business and I couldn't care less all I'm saying is that you're wasting your time re-creating something that already exists and I would simply recommend extending the current telnet and making it more secure because according to you it's not safe instead of trying to reinvent the bike..

Posted

Wyatt not all of the mobiles have integrated email app where as most of them have a simple basic web-browser. And I'll repeat myself once again and probably the last time.. I don't really care how this has been done whether you've used telnet or wrote your own listener it's really none of my business and I couldn't care less all I'm saying is that you're wasting your time re-creating something that already exists and I would simply recommend extending the current telnet and making it more secure because according to you it's not safe instead of trying to reinvent the bike..

Posted

Wyatt not all of the mobiles have integrated email app where as most of them have a simple basic web-browser. And I'll repeat myself once again and probably the last time.. I don't really care how this has been done whether you've used telnet or wrote your own listener it's really none of my business and I couldn't care less all I'm saying is that you're wasting your time re-creating something that already exists and I would simply recommend extending the current telnet and making it more secure because according to you it's not safe instead of trying to reinvent the bike..

 

as we said one man's meat is another man's poison.

 

 

Posted

Wyatt not all of the mobiles have integrated email app where as most of them have a simple basic web-browser. And I'll repeat myself once again and probably the last time.. I don't really care how this has been done whether you've used telnet or wrote your own listener it's really none of my business and I couldn't care less all I'm saying is that you're wasting your time re-creating something that already exists and I would simply recommend extending the current telnet and making it more secure because according to you it's not safe instead of trying to reinvent the bike..

 

as we said one man's meat is another man's poison.

 

 

Posted

This way is easier and can be used through any mobile you have (with internet xD)...

 

Also... correct me if I'm wrong... I think admin panels are only connected to the server through database, isn't it? So for the commands like... kick, jail, ban... all that needs more than only database connection... should get off of the app, not?

It depends how would you implement it some time ago i was bored and i have coded simple android app that establishes TCP/IP connection with the server on some separate port.

It had the basics shutdown, restart, announce, ban, unban, account ip lock changes, and so on..

It allows you to make everything you may have in mind :)

Too bad i loose it because of hdd issues..

 

im just going to say this, do you know how easily telnet can be hacked?

Its funny everyone is complaining about how insecure telnet is but i've never seen/hear someone that hacked it :)

I think this could be hacked more easy then the telnet you are talking about.

Posted

If you succeeded hacking it, means that you could had access to db and simply dumped it.

So you're just wasting more time doing this, by the face.

Also I think that a lot of people like the idea to use commands only sending an email, nowadays... people always use the easy and faster way to do all they can. And for sure if you aren't at home is a useful utility.

Posted

If you succeeded hacking it, means that you could had access to db and simply dumped it.

Hacking MySQL isn't that easy as hacking simple email :)

 

How about getting your email sniffed and getting the password you used and own your server?

The telnet isn't protected from sniffing as well but at least it has ip protection :)

 

Anyway that's just my 2 cents :)

Posted

Anyway, lets finish it here coz it's immature to discuss about if one code can be hacked or not since I've seen how is it working and coded and you not.

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Posts

    • faster than i thought but congratulation that's looking pretty pure work here 
    • L2 PEARL — OPEN BETA REWARDS   Join the L2 Pearl Open Beta and receive exclusive rewards for your participation. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ OPEN BETA REWARDS   Players who participate in the Open Beta will receive: • One exclusive Open Beta Hat • 3 days of Premium Account ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ REWARD LIMIT   Rewards are limited to one reward per HWID. Each eligible hardware ID can receive the Open Beta reward only once. Multiple accounts connected to the same HWID will not receive additional rewards. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ The Open Beta begins on 2 October 2026.   Take part in the testing phase, help us improve the server and get ready for the official launch of the first season. Please note that all Open Beta progress will be wiped before the Grand Opening. The exclusive hat and the 3 days of Premium Account will be granted according to the Open Beta reward conditions. Grand Opening 9 October 2026   Join the Open Beta and secure your exclusive rewards. https://www.l2pearl.com https://discord.com/invite/l2pearl
    • 🛡️ Sguard — A New Version Is Coming in 2026 Hello everyone — clients, server owners, and fellow developers! We have been working on a new version of Sguard, with release planned for the end of 2026. AI-assisted development has helped us work faster, reduce repetitive tasks, and spend more time on implementation and testing. Our team remains responsible for the engineering and the results. The goal is straightforward: better quality, dependable operation, and more affordable pricing. We believe the L2 protection market needs renewed attention — ongoing development, responsive support, and closer cooperation with server administrators. That is the direction we are taking with Sguard. Early Testing Applications Are Open We are looking for server administrators willing to test the new version, report issues, and share practical feedback. 🎁 The first testers will receive free licenses. If you would like to participate, contact us with: Your server’s chronicles and protocol. A brief description of your setup. Whether you can provide a test environment. This is a preliminary announcement. We will share specific features, compatibility details, and testing dates as they are ready. Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to building the next version of Sguard with your feedback. ✉️ APPLY FOR TESTING — @L2scripts Send us a message with “Sguard Test” and tell us about your server.
    • 🚀 End-of-month restock! Upgrade your personal Gmail to 5TB + Gemini Pro instantly with 100% private automated delivery! 🎃 Fresh October Batch Active! Upgrade your personal Gmail to 5TB + Gemini Pro Advanced (12-18M) instantly. 100% private, automated delivery 24/7!
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..