How do YOU enchant?

Which method do you use?  

660 members have voted

1. 1. Which method do you use?

• Enchant 1 wep till i get what i want
    • Enchant multiple weapons
    • Other

I use the option n°2 : Enchant multiple weapons

If i'm on a lolpvp server, i buy like 10 DracoBow ( for example) and i try to enchant all at the same level , like  +5  / +5 / +5 /+5 , then if they are still "sane" i continue till red glow :D

hmm on low rate server i mean between 15x-30x preffer to take it slow ;D...like switching weps a little and then trie to enchant it...but on high rate i mean over x50 just spam lots of enchants till i get what i want...so first and sec option are good for me  ;D

I use the option n°2 : Enchant multiple weapons

If i'm on a lolpvp server, i buy like 10 DracoBow ( for example) and i try to enchant all at the same level , like  +5  / +5 / +5 /+5 , then if they are still "sane" i continue till red glow :D

Come and play to the "lol" Lineage2paradise.com server and afterwards come and say lol :P.

Played ove 3 and half years on Retail and yes is much difficult there cause u need time to farm/quest. But also some free servers need their time to ding your class power.

Need nobless Quests, farm enchants etc not just going to gm shop and buy 10 Draconics with focus ;) .

hf